Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What’s weird is that I’ve seen a lot of 2018 Concords with a really blue sole, damn near purple on some pairs. However my pair is clear. I’m assuming different factories put varying levels of clear soles on the pairs they manufactured but it’s got me not wanting to wear them until a I get another pair of 2018’s

For today....
20190320_123137.jpg

Anti restock people..

So worried about how the next man gets his shoes and seemingly happy at people not eating.
Chill out, dude. No one cares how anyone else gets their shoes. I hope everyone who wanted/wants these got/gets them, and for as cheap as possible.
The comments about restocks, at least mine, are tongue-in-cheek and sort of a running joke to some of us. In loads of Jordan threads, there's always people acting like it's just so easy to score in-demand shoes on supposedly inevitable restocks. First of all, even when there is/are a restock or restocks, shoes like Concords are gone in minutes. Second, SOME people start to sound a bit delusional after a while. It's been 3.5 months since these dropped. It seems more than a little overly optimistic at this point that suddenly a whole new slew of these are going to show up on SNKRS or footsites. That's all the silly joke is about.

Still haven't worn mine yet, I want to but undsing is so hard with these
That's why I got four pairs. I realize this is not doable for a lot of people. That said, I still haven't worn them outside. And I live in LA where weather isn't really an issue LOL. Been wearing a pair all over the house, though. They will hit the street pretty soon. But I totally get why it's hard to start rocking these outside. Cleanest shoe of all time out of the box. Even with four pairs, I don't want to get this first pair dirty :lol:

I havent rocked mines yet either... the weather here in NJ hasnt been all that... wanted to rock at work for casual friday so im a wait until the weather clears up aka it doesnt rain

I'm from the south and it's pollen season around here for the next month or so... No way I'm wearing these beauties out right now.

Wore my pair 3 times and this was last November from the early drop. Since they've not seen the light of day. I took them out just to get a quick side by side pic with the other notorious Concord colorway Jordan 6s everybody hates...lol
20190310_211436.jpg
20190310_211411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom