Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

s-l1600 (9).jpg

For the low pl fans.

I like sometimes going through ebay looking at peoples personal pics of Mj in game. Just something I thought I would share. I like never seen before pics. High cut or low cut, the shoe is still amazing. That specific pair just seemed a bit lower.

Ya. It might be lower than the 2018s but I assure you it’s a completely different shoe and cut to the 2011s etc.
Oh for sure.

I only made that statement because some people like to use the inconsistency of some OG pairs to argue for the low-cut XI and against the 2016-present high-cut XIs.

Think I’m bout to pull the trigger on a second pair. Prices of these and Jams are gonna rise once Black/Red’s drop

Just pulled the trigger on a THIRD pair from Stockx. Taking last minute advantage of that reduced seller fee that was causing prices on sneakers to drop, hehe. 240 before shipping/tax, which is the lowest I’ve seen them on there in a hot minute.

72117314-7DA2-4AB3-9288-FFE436FD912D.jpeg
The patent doesn’t crease too badly thankfully, the ankle portion is what it is. Here’s my pair so far. Small creases near where the ball of my foot meets my big toe.

i agree, if you wear your kicks, creases are gonna happen, no avoiding it. but not all creases are created equal. some shoes when they crease, OMG, disgusting lol. im guessing its related to the type and quality of material.

^ i creased my pair just by trying them on... no sweat though because i plan on wearing it... still havent broke them out yet...I don’t mind everyone having a pair and rocking it but I don’t want to be part of the crew that all has the same kicks on lol… I might wait until a special occasion or next spring to unds them… I do have a conference to go to at work on a Saturday next week smh… good thing we get overtime and get breakfast and lunch… but they said its casual so I might bust out the concords next week…

i agree, if you wear your kicks, creases are gonna happen, no avoiding it. but not all creases are created equal. some shoes when they crease, OMG, disgusting lol. im guessing its related to the type and quality of material.

The creasing on my 1s are tragic, but such is life.

I don't see how ppl like the low cut patent leather... I passed on every jordan 11 that had it.. They look fake compared to the ogs and recent retros... Thank God jb brought back the og patent leather

These came in the mail last week

52A2498A-D5AA-48B7-9536-63B86F741B48.jpeg

Put them down in the living room where my son was at and he lost his **** cause he wanted to wear them

I took them out and put them on the pub table where they were out of his reach and he starts trying to climb a bar height chair

Then he sat on the floor and started patting his feed to indicate he wants shoes on

Back
Top Bottom