Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I tripled up on RD and haven’t worn them outside of the house yet :smh: :lol:
I know the feeling. I quadrupled and still haven't worn a pair out of the house :rofl:
It's messed up. The whole reason I quadrupled was exactly so I could wear concords with no effs given whenever I wanted, but I'm programmed to preserve them LOL. I just need to say eff it and wear them out one time. Once I do that, it won't be a problem anymore. Maybe this weekend ...

^ i creased my pair just by trying them on... no sweat though because i plan on wearing it... still havent broke them out yet...I don’t mind everyone having a pair and rocking it but I don’t want to be part of the crew that all has the same kicks on lol… I might wait until a special occasion or next spring to unds them… I do have a conference to go to at work on a Saturday next week smh… good thing we get overtime and get breakfast and lunch… but they said its casual so I might bust out the concords next week…
Just curious, as you sound like a grown up (work conference and all) ... where do you live and how do you roll where you're seeing these everywhere to the point it makes you hesitate to wear yours? Personally I don't care about others wearing the same shoes as me at all but even if I did ... I live in L.A. and while I would on weekends see people wearing them when I was just out and about at malls or wherever, I haven't even seen more than one or two people wearing them in a couple of months. And that's in L.A.
I dunno, maybe it's BECAUSE I'm in L.A. where there's a billion people crammed into a 20-mile radius so even if there's 500K pairs here, it's still such a small percentage of the population that it seems like I hardly ever see them LOL.
Hell, now that I think about it, I don't know that I've even seen five people wearing the black/red IVs since they released. That's strikes me as odd all of a sudden ...

I know the feeling. I quadrupled and still haven't worn a pair out of the house :rofl:
It's messed up. The whole reason I quadrupled was exactly so I could wear concords with no effs given whenever I wanted, but I'm programmed to preserve them LOL. I just need to say eff it and wear them out one time. Once I do that, it won't be a problem anymore. Maybe this weekend ...

Just curious, as you sound like a grown up (work conference and all) ... where do you live and how do you roll where you're seeing these everywhere to the point it makes you hesitate to wear yours? Personally I don't care about others wearing the same shoes as me at all but even if I did ... I live in L.A. and while I would on weekends see people wearing them when I was just out and about at malls or wherever, I haven't even seen more than one or two people wearing them in a couple of months. And that's in L.A.
I dunno, maybe it's BECAUSE I'm in L.A. where there's a billion people crammed into a 20-mile radius so even if there's 500K pairs here, it's still such a small percentage of the population that it seems like I hardly ever see them LOL.
Hell, now that I think about it, I don't know that I've even seen five people wearing the black/red IVs since they released. That's strikes me as odd all of a sudden ...
given that mindset, you should just buy a fake pair as your beater.

I bought 2 pairs on RD. I wore the first pair like 2x. Realized I really didn't need the 2nd so I let it go. Hard to justify sitting on multiples of a shoe you wear once maybe 2x a year.

I live in NJ... I go to the beach, mall and bar and at least 3 people got them on...maybe it's just me but I hate wearing the same shoes as someone else lol... I'm not hypebeast either I like GRs but I want to be the only one wearing it... with that being said I never see anyone wear black cement 3s or 4s and even infrared 6s... I still want to wear the concord's this weekend to work

I have the same OCD about wearing any new pair of shoes for the first time, particularly those with clear soles. Once I do it's all good though. Still haven't taken my Concords for a spin yet though; I know as soon as they hit pavement they'll just never look so perfect. It needs to get worn though for sure; I don't keep shoes DS nor collect multiples!

given that mindset, you should just buy a fake pair as your beater.
It's not a conscious "mindset," it's just what ends up happening sometimes. The whole point of having four was to make one a beater and not even worry about it. So I was acknowledging my own silliness in not having yet worn a pair outside in direct contradiction to my whole plan in the first place when I bought all of these.

I live in NJ... I go to the beach, mall and bar and at least 3 people got them on...maybe it's just me but I hate wearing the same shoes as someone else lol... I'm not hypebeast either I like GRs but I want to be the only one wearing it... with that being said I never see anyone wear black cement 3s or 4s and even infrared 6s... I still want to wear the concord's this weekend to work
I get it. I don't worry about such things personally but I do understand it. We're amazingly creeping up quickly on it being a year since they dropped. I'd expect you're going to start seeing these less and less out in the wild, especially fresh pairs. Most people who buy these things aren't like us NT wackos who stockpile pairs and sit on them.

Last edited:
that's why I'm in no rush to wear them... I have a ton of shoes to wear besides the concord's... I do want to wear them though but I can wait... Saturday I might wear them to work and if I do I'll post pics

Decided to unDS my pair and took them out of the box and saw this stain (which was not there before).

It's underneath the outsole. (Tried cleaning and even Salon 40)

Looks like glue oxidation?

Attachments

• concord.jpg
    concord.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 174
Can you guys help me legit check these? I'm not really sure as the seller can't show me the receipt. I hope these pictures would suffice. I'd really appreciate the help, Thanks!

Attachments

• received_498250654290171.jpeg
    received_498250654290171.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 66
  • received_395855267759824.jpeg
    received_395855267759824.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 68
  • received_2586588568068257.jpeg
    received_2586588568068257.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 76
  • received_418124775784957.jpeg
    received_418124775784957.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 96
  • received_1007190852955203.jpeg
    received_1007190852955203.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 776
  • Screenshot_2019-10-10-17-49-30-118_com.facebook.katana.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-10-17-49-30-118_com.facebook.katana.png
    745.2 KB · Views: 1,150
Decided to unDS my pair and took them out of the box and saw this stain (which was not there before).

It's underneath the outsole. (Tried cleaning and even Salon 40)

Looks like glue oxidation?

this happened to a pair of my 2011s. The receipt was in the box and the ink bled into the sole.

this happened to a pair of my 2011s. The receipt was in the box and the ink bled into the sole.

My first thought as well but I left my receipt underneath the packaging tissue. Also it doesn't look like a surface stain.

Were you able to remove your stain? (i'm reading acetone may do the trick but to be careful on rubber)

edit: acetone worked

edit2: stains came back. tried 3 more times. stains would disappear and then reappear after a few hours.

Last edited:
Can you guys help me legit check these? I'm not really sure as the seller can't show me the receipt. I hope these pictures would suffice. I'd really appreciate the help, Thanks!
Take this to the Legit/Price check forum. You may get more help there. More pics also.

just buy em
if u get scammed
just unload em on some novice person like what happened to u

:rofl:

Take this to the Legit/Price check forum. You may get more help there. More pics also.

I'll just meetup with the seller and check them personally. It's just that I have doubts since there's no price tag on the size tag sticker on the box, is that normal for some retail pairs?

:rofl:

I'll just meetup with the seller and check them personally. It's just that I have doubts since there's no price tag on the size tag sticker on the box, is that normal for some retail pairs?
No price tag on the box for EU pairs.. that's no way to check if they are legit and it also looks like it has the right sticker tag on the inside sole for EU pairs.. to me they look fine but I'm not legit checker so don't take my word for it but look like any of my pairs from Footlocker. Really unless it's a steal you can still find these pretty cheap from legit sources and that patent leather looks horrible dull like they cleaned it wrong

No price tag on the box for EU pairs.. that's no way to check if they are legit and it also looks like it has the right sticker tag on the inside sole for EU pairs.. to me they look fine but I'm not legit checker so don't take my word for it but look like any of my pairs from Footlocker. Really unless it's a steal you can still find these pretty cheap from legit sources and that patent leather looks horrible dull like they cleaned it wrong

I checked some videos on youtube on the differences between the fakes and retail pairs, Some of the diffences are obvious while some fakes are spot on. Maybe I'll just bring my retail pair's black plastic so I can compare cause the fakes seem to have a more transparent plastic on them lol. There's tons of fake Jordan 11s so I'm kinda on the fence on this. Seller claims it a gift and is selling it for retail. I live in Melbourne so it's a bit hard to find good deals here.

Wore my Prom nights yesterday and them joints had my right foot barking anybody else have this issue should I size up?

How’s everyone’s pairs doing? Do they age poorly
That’s a great question. I doubled up and I’ve only worn one pair, and I’d be surprised if I’ve worn them ten times so far. I’ll check mine again tonight if I remember to.
Edit: I just realized it’s been less than 1 year, not two, so I’ve probably only worn them like 5 times. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom