Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

After striking out miserably for what feels like the 100th straight time on SNKRS (couldn't even hit on Flint 7s in kids for my girl) I lucked out and got the last size 9 mid afternoon yesterday at FL on 34th in NYC, guess sometimes the Sneaker Gods show some favor haha.

IMG_2368.jpg

Now when you say slow down “a little bit,” how much slowing down does this entail?
You bought 18 pairs of shoes in 2 weeks? Man I thought I was bad with 13 pairs of Fire red 5s.

I wonder what happens when you’re at 17 pairs, “hmm, I just need one more to make it complete.”

:rofl:

seriously boys, I’m normally a 1 to 2 pair per week depending if there’s a major release going on. I looked in my office last night, holy crap 14 pairs with four on the way baby

Wasn’t too excited for this release But seeing this thread makes me want to walk in the mall and see if they are sitting in my area.

Hopefully when these release in mid form they can finally get the sole right. They’ve never been able to replicate that OG Columbia sole in any of the re-releases. Thats the best aspect of the shoe IMO.

took my second pfizer dose yesterday I woke up today feeling like a truck hit me
2nd Pfizer was rough for me also
I remembered you both saying that the 2nd Pfizer dose was rough on you. I guess I was lucky then because after the day I got it, I was totally fine. The 2nd day I did have pain in my left arm where I got the shot, but I experienced that for the 1st dose also. Other than that, I was all good and I still feel great. I wanted to go out on Saturday, but since it was rainy I stayed in and chilled. I am thinking the only reason I was really feeling it on Friday was because I did not eat anything before I got the shot, but after I ate my kid's meal from Carrabba's I felt much better.

I remembered you both saying that the 2nd Pfizer dose was rough on you. I guess I was lucky then because after the day I got it, I was totally fine. The 2nd day I did have pain in my left arm where I got the shot, but I experienced that for the 1st dose also. Other than that, I was all good and I still feel great. I wanted to go out on Saturday, but since it was rainy I stayed in and chilled. I am thinking the only reason I was really feeling it on Friday was because I did not eat anything before I got the shot, but after I ate my kid's meal from Carrabba's I felt much better.
Same here. Thank God I experienced no symptoms either. Just the soreness in the arm the day after.

Second dose moderna…Took. Me. Out.

Sick as a dog for the whole day after…
I had heard from a couple of people that the side effects from Moderna is a bit more than those from Pfizer. I just think it varies from person to person, no matter what version you get.

I was anticipating on Saturday to feel bad, but it was the total opposite. I wanted to go out for an ice cream tasting and to the mall and the whole nine, but the rain made me stay inside.

you ate your kid’s meal? Shame on you for stealing a child’s food 😆

Back
Top Bottom