Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

if ndc didnt want to play games like they have been screwing me for weeks, me and my bro woulda got through early

lol I have like a 1,000 in pending transactions from them.

NDC sometimes fails miserably, but so far seems like it came through for me, Its a hate/love relationship with NDC lol
lol, your credit company must love you...1000

My 1st cop ever from NDC. Check out was a *****. Oh well, just happy i got a pair after the BS card errors on FNL. Good luck to everyone else. These were made in huge numbers

NDC OUT OF STOCK MESSAGE :frown:.     I STRUCK OUT EVERYWHERE   ANYBODY GETTING THROUGH FINISHLINE PLEASE PM ME

same here...finishline couldnt even get my payment through then got kicked off...submitted through paypal once, but no confirmation, so i guess i just have to pray that it went through

clicked my size add to cart and nothing happened lol, glad I really didn't want these, on another note if they keep the releases at 10, it is going to be impossible to cop limited or hyped releases

Well I already got picked for raffle, but I thought I would be able to at least grab another pair this morning...but sz 9 was like one of the first sold out at FNL and then NDC was a bust. Well, glad I got my one pair at least. 

NDC is ****** trash now. Their system is not compatible with this cheap *** captcha this company is pushing. LOL straight garbage

NDC was easier then this whole mess of a 2 hours leading up to it.......

My day is done......

Still waiting in line for wifey's size 4y. I'm sure I'll get the OOS soon.

Back
Top Bottom