Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

what time were you able to add to cart and check out on nba store? 

Within a minute ..its was pretty quick .. I checked out at about 1:40pm .. then got NBA and paypal email confirmation

I just kept checking it from time to time from about 11 this morning ...

I dont know what else to tell you guys ... i tried n got lucky .. they may stock up again who knows

FNL and NDC both were acting crazy and weird, I guess it was because everyone was killing the servers. I hate FNL now! I haven't been able to cop anything on Saturdays for over a year. I use to get every release. I don't know why my account would be flagged. They sure do take my money any other time. I got on there site multiple times but couldn't check out.

Last edited:
that finishline shipping email 
nthat.gif

Just called NBA store about a restock, looks like they're out of inventory :smh: there goes my last chance of copping a size 10

This thread is relatively tame compared to the '11 Concord release. Glad I passed though. Too much for too little. Some of the stories I've been reading sicken me. The sneaker culture has really gone down the drain since '11

Were you able to get past the 30 second countdown page? Mine never got out of that page
if u keep getting that, try to open another browser in private / igcognito mode and try using mobile link. i did that an in 10 min, i was in with no error or wait and got 3 pairs. one for me, one for my friend and another for his brother.

Dude...just watched MexicanSneakerhead's video...I got to the captcha way before that and it went to waiting for 10 mins and then OOS. Ughhh size 11 must have had much less of a run than his size 9. Otherwise I'm not sure what the hell NDC is doing. At least I got an RSVP pair.

if u keep getting that, try to open another browser in private / igcognito mode and try using mobile link. i did that an in 10 min, i was in with no error or wait and got 3 pairs. one for me, one for my friend and another for his brother.
what browser did you use?

That feeling when you thought you missed out and then they have one last pair in your size.
igetxw.jpg

hv8ghz.jpg

I am a Chinese and i am living in US now. I hear my friends in China say that there are also many guys using bots to cop shoes on China's NDC and recently China's NDC just came up with the Weibo Link Only to solve the bots problem, you know we already have TLO in US for a long time, which means China sneaker market is not as hot as that of US. But the prices is higher in China so you have to pay more.

Back
Top Bottom