Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FINALLY! I hope that these do release since I've been waiting on them to actually get released for basically about the entire time I've been collecting shoes. I love low tops and although glad to see some lows drop recently, have been wanting these to drop. Would love to see a retro of the snakeskin's, carolina's, and cherry's. I need a fresh pair for the collection so I can finish wearing out my og's.. Would really like to see some XIII lows drop again, preferably in retro colorways, but wouldn't be opposed to some new retro + colorways if done correctly.

Yep these would be copped for sure. Probably try to double up just like I did on the mids. It's just so hard to beat that white upper/black patent contrast!

Hopefully a mens snake skin low colorway 
laugh.gif

Nice guess....*hint*

Consider this concrete...

There aren't even pictures however...so...they might not be exactly what we are hoping for/expecting...

These and two other colorways...

One more thing...I would like to propose that anyone calling these "The Parades" suffer a lifetime ban...

JM
That's enough confirmation for me!!! Woooow.....so pumped these are actually dropping. Excited to see the other 2 colorways too.....me personally can't get enough xi lows

Gotta see the final production. Those samples look weird.

Counting the days til I get the damn Carmines, though.

A smarter move would've been to drop these BEFORE they released the mids. Thirsty *** people would've snatched these and then still went mad when they released the mid top concords.

On another note, I get the feeling we'll be seeing that picture with him sitting next to Rodman wearing these lows A LOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

A smarter move would've been to drop these BEFORE they released the mids. Thirsty *** people would've snatched these and then still went mad when they released the mid top concords.

On another note, I get the feeling we'll be seeing that picture with him sitting next to Rodman wearing these lows A LOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Agree on both counts haha, repped

God D****t! I just announced my sneaker purchasing retirement... Guess I'm back at it like a crack addict.
Tate

Already have the regular version, but will be going for a pair of these. Ive always liked the low XIs. Sounds like all the VIs and these for me next year

Back
Top Bottom