Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The above scenario:

I have two pairs of Concord Lows. 1 fugazi, 1 legit with receipt. I post on the bay for sale w/ picture of receipt. I send the winner a fugazi pair, w/ receipt.

Yes. Or they could hit you with the 50.00 shipping charge :smh: . I didn't say I bought them just giving a heads up. Got lucky and got through on FNL on sat mine will be here in the morning :smokin

Yes. Or they could hit you with the 50.00 shipping charge
mean.gif
. I didn't say I bought them just giving a heads up. Got lucky and got through on FNL on sat mine will be here in the morning
smokin.gif
Congrats. 
nthat.gif

I ended up with 3. 1 RSVP, other 2 from FTL and EB will be here Thursday and Friday. 
pimp.gif

Only one for me though.

Last edited:
Anyone getting their pair shipped to San Francisco from footlocker or footaction?
Originally stated the 13th, now updated to 12th. Usually when they ship on Monday it gets delivered thursday or friday.
The fact shipping is tuesday, I'm hoping for friday or satursday instead of monday.
anyone else in same boat? we cruisin together?

Anyone getting their pair shipped to San Francisco from footlocker or footaction?
Originally stated the 13th, now updated to 12th. Usually when they ship on Monday it gets delivered thursday or friday.
The fact shipping is tuesday, I'm hoping for friday or satursday instead of monday.
anyone else in same boat? we cruisin together?

does it actually matter? srs

Tried to grab another pair on my cell while buying the other pair and kept saying error and timing out while I was paying . The tried NDC and got jammed up on a pic of a stupid ******* cat. Had to click the pic like four times for it to accept it. Then it was too late by then.

View media item 957754
Mission accomplished! Have been trying to hunt down a pair online since sunday for the lil guy and the wife (thought for sure they were all dried up locally). Was at the mall walked into FL and by pure luck they had the last youth pair and it was her size 4y. They also had some toddlers so I grabbed a 10c. So greatful! Enjoy your pair's all.

I underestimated the difficulty to obtain these. Only tried to cop from NDC, and striked out. Feels batman.

Mission accomplished! Have been trying to hunt down a pair online since sunday for the lil guy and the wife (thought for sure they were all dried up locally). Was at the mall walked into FL and by pure luck they had the last youth pair and it was her size 4y. They also had some toddlers so I grabbed a 10c. So greatful! Enjoy your pair's all.

Nice! Wish I would have grabbed another pair for me and one for lil man. Toddler was actually nice, real laces and w/o that strap.

I got these, but i missed out on the restock.. i would take bred 11s anyday over these. All i want is bred 11s man, i dont need any other 11s. i swear..

I know this has most likely had been answered but are these TTS? My breds and gammas are both 8.5's and the breds are much more roomy

hard to trust resellers and their motives huh?
no. i just dont wanna pay over the normal retail price. i would rather be patient and wait for a restock than to spend extra of my hard earned money.
but it's ok for other people to do it when you have a shoe for resell right ?? 
laugh.gif
   i'm just messing with you fam..  i'm just trying to say that when you look out for people it builds connections and people look out for you back

on another note my pair will be here tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
no. i just dont wanna pay over the normal retail price. i would rather be patient and wait for a restock than to spend extra of my hard earned money.

You can't depend on a restock man. You saw how quick they went. They have also been restocked so many times that chances are you won't be seeing a shoe from 2012 come back again. If you want them that bad you can get them for like 35 above retail. With tax and shipping they came to 200 plus anyway.

Yep people were sitting there prepared and still struck out. The time you spend researching, sitting and waiting should be calculated into the "cost" of the purchase.

You can't depend on a restock man. You saw how quick they went. They have also been restocked so many times that chances are you won't be seeing a shoe from 2012 come back again. If you want them that bad you can get them for like 35 above retail. With tax and shipping they came to 200 plus anyway.
i cant find anywhere that sells for 30 above retail.. all i see is like 250-300 on ebay

i cant find anywhere that sells for 30 above retail.. all i see is like 250-300 on ebay

Message a seller. Some will do a Paypal invoice where you can get a lower price because they won't have to pay high selling fees.

Back
Top Bottom