Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

not a fan of the lows but i'll cop these if i can get lucky online or my connect comes through. more excited for the retro VI's so won't be mad if i miss on these.
I knew these would bring out people who don't normally like low XI's. SMH.

These are decent I can't say no to an unreleased pair.. Btw is nobody else pissed that we didn't get those navy snakeskin lows but the girls got pink snakeskins.. It's year of the snake for cryin out loud

Probably should have made myself clearer. Dude said he didn't even like the shoes but was gonna buy them anyways, that's what I was getting at. Whatever his money, his choice.

Last edited:
tough call for me.  i have the mid which is my favorite.  the only reason to get these really is because i like the concord colorway too damn much but i don't want to use my pair as a beater.  these however, i can beat the hell out them shoes.

I will definitely try to get two pairs of these. This is great for my wallet since I don't really want any of the other shoes announced for 2014 so far.

These are decent I can't say no to an unreleased pair.. Btw is nobody else pissed that we didn't get those navy snakeskin lows but the girls got pink snakeskins.. It's year of the snake for cryin out loud

JM said earlier in the thread 3 pairs next year...King dropped a "hint" that there would be a snakeskin color-up...

Chances are you will get your chance if the snakeskin is what your after...

I guess I'm the only person who prefers lows over mids, mids are overrated IMO mids are just right. Not to much flash and glam, just nice and clean.... Except for those lows ^^^... Never could figure those out

Last edited:
Still need to get the concords from 2011 :lol: but I'm not a low top guy so these are a no go for me but I hope these do release for the people that want them I saw a dude saying he's been waiting for these for like 17 years :lol:

In before all the people that say they hate low tops but will cop these lmao

HA!!!

I hate lows, but will be copping these.

But I know exactly what you mean, Victorious...I'll wear the "Cornball" hat today...I deserve it...But I like what I like.:D

I guess. Lowtop XI's don't scream stability and comfort on the court to me.

damn I can't believe Mike was ballin in those.

Not the only low top XI's MJ wore...Can't argue on the stability issue but you have to keep in mind that when these shoes were first hitting they were still quality shoes intended to be worn for basketball...

XI I.E. of course...
View media item 567334
and Black / Red Low PE's...
View media item 567335
MJ wore low top variants for a ton of models during his active playing day's...

But since this is a thread for the Concord Low's...
View media item 567337View media item 567338

Back
Top Bottom