Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

via KATC

One of our very reliable sources hit us off with a bunch of Air Jordan 2014 release info yesterday and one of these bits of information stuck out. In addition to the Air Jordan 10 Retro, Air Jordan 3 Retro, and Air Jordan 6 Retro 2014 releases that we confirmed earlier this Summer, Jordan Brand is scheduled to release the very highly anticipated Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Concord”, aka the Air Jordan 11 “Parades”, in 2014. No word yet on an exact release date but from what we can gather, we would place the release around the Summer of 2014. Much more to come so stay tuned.

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord-to-release-in-2014/

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-3-e1393793475376.jpg

White/Black-Concord

528895 033

$150

Last edited:
These have been rumored to drop for what.....3yrs now???? Need more concrete info before I get my hopes up....but if they are going to drop....I'm all over these!

cant wait will be the first time i try to get quadruples

Last edited:
Kind of makes sense to me now why JB would apparently be holding the Columbia's over until next year now...

Fairly common knowledge at this point that JB isn't confident in the Columbia's so dropping the Concord lows mid year would keep the hype machine in full gear...Keeps that high demand on the market right where Nike likes it...

Still though getting these and Columbia's in the same year would seem too perfect to me...Oh well just have to wait and see I guess...

Last edited:
Why does everyone want Columbias so bad? Aren't they just going to turn piss yellow in 3 days like everybody here says? You know, like every other dominantly white shoe that gets released since :tongue:

Why does everyone want Columbias so bad? Aren't they just going to turn piss yellow in 3 days like everybody here says? You know, like every other dominantly white shoe that gets released since :tongue:

they are crap to me ...never liked them & dont see why everyone & thier mom's wants a retro drop of them

low concords will be copped

Thrid times a charm. Wanted these back in '11 when first rumored, but now don't even care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom