Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Must have as usual. Let the insanity begin....

pretty much, i had how mids feel and look on me.

im retiring with jordans at the end of this year but like i said, if concords came out id be back for that release.

def gonna do my homework and cop multiple pairs, 110%.

3-4 pairs SRS

These have been rumored to drop for what.....3yrs now???? Need more concrete info before I get my hopes up....but if they are going to drop....I'm all over these!

Consider this concrete...

There aren't even pictures however...so...they might not be exactly what we are hoping for/expecting...

These and two other colorways...

One more thing...I would like to propose that anyone calling these "The Parades" suffer a lifetime ban...

JM

Last edited:

There aren't even pictures however...so...they might not be exactly what we are hoping for/expecting...

One more thing...I would like to propose that anyone calling these "The Parades" suffer a lifetime ban...

JM

Welp there it is...Get the game plan sorted out because it's on...

I'm guessing maybe that black / red ~ concord low pack that Chi McBride got flowed with a long time ago may perhaps be what we are in for...Along with maybe the snakeskin lows?

Thanks JM for dropping the knowledge...

JM

this man's the only hold over with concrete info

JM
Hopefully a mens snake skin low colorway 
laugh.gif

I hope they will release space jam version too
nthat.gif

Funny you mentioned that. I've seen fakes of Concord lows and Space Jams plus a low of the Black/red 11s selling in a certain mall here in the PI.

Decent imo. :lol:

Last edited:
I can't mess with these cardboard retro cuts and material!!!! But on a positive note,I'm happy to see people excited to get shoes they always wanted and like.Good gawd I'm an old fart!!

i dont think space jam lows would look good

unless im imagining them wrong

Im hoping they give us those same ones Chi Mcbride got with the 3 rings gold foil embossed on the tongue :smokin

I'm betting they will forego the mesh upper and replace it with leather like the pair MJ was rocking last year some time...Or maybe even change up the Concord color on the pods...With JB it's a toss up until they release actual pictures...

Either way I'm game but I have my fingers crossed that they don't differ too much...

Why does everyone want Columbias so bad? Aren't they just going to turn piss yellow in 3 days like everybody here says? You know, like every other dominantly white shoe that gets released since :tongue:
3 days? That wouldnt even happen after 3 years. I've had my anniversary 11s since release and they're haven't yellowed at all. Besides the soles. But hey if this is a legit fear for most people then maybe it'll be easier for me to get them.

3 days? That wouldnt even happen after 3 years. I've had my anniversary 11s since release and they're haven't yellowed at all. Besides the soles. But hey if this is a legit fear for most people then maybe it'll be easier for me to get them.
How often you been wearing them though? And of course he was being sarcastic at 3 days.

Last edited:
not a fan of the lows but i'll cop these if i can get lucky online or my connect comes through. more excited for the retro VI's so won't be mad if i miss on these.

How often you been wearing them though? And of course he was being sarcastic at 3 days.
I know he was being sarcastic. My point is these would not yellow at a rate fast enough for anyone to complain. I remember the entire anniversary 11 thread was people complaining about how they were going to yellow so quickly. But with normal care and maintenance that you would give any other pair of 11s they'll still look good for years. I wear my anniversary 11s 2 or 3 times a months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom