Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

THe market is going to be flooded with this... If you struck out dont buy resell right away.... Wait it out for a week. The prices should dive back down once all online orders starting to get received.

flooded but still selling. ppl want these jus as bad as the mids. folks are doubling up imo i dont see prices goin down for these honestly

WOW.. I WAS ABLE TO SCOOP A PAIR ON FNL!!!!!!! GOT THE "YOUR ORDER IS OFFICIAL" EMAIL .. HOPEFULLY IT DOESNT GET CANCELLED. IM GOING TO TRY NDC JUST TO BE SAFE.

Just got through on finishline any nters willing to trust me to put info in for them? prob not but if so then holler at me

so an someone confirm 100%, if i cop on my FNL right now for my brother in his name, card but same address as my order that its safe? and wont cancel both?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Check out as guest so its not tied in to your WC number.... When it goes through you can always just add it later.

Didnt get a confirmation email on the first 10.5 I ordered, just got the email on another 10.5...

IM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO GIVE THEM A CALL LATER ON TODAY TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY AND SEE IF I CAN CHANGE MY SHIPPING IN CASE IT GOES THROUGH.. THEY USE UPS WHICH SUCKS AND I WONT BE HOME TO ACCEPT IT

Back
Top Bottom