Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Funny, after many failed attempts of adding to cart/captchas that freeze, I hit F5 and magically they are in my cart. Just checked out.

Crazy Morning. Good luck everyone

GOT TO CAPTCHA LIKE 3 TIMES...EVERYTIME I WASNT ABLE TO CLICK ON ANYTHING... F'ING FAIL... NOW SOLD OUT >: >: >:

Props to NDC for their new checkout / add to cart method.  Got my first pair online in something like two years.  ;-)

Got thru on FNL mobile but didn't want to pay the 25 bucks shipping but got thru on NDC for the Win! 

anything i can do that i get the FNL mobile page but when i add to cart i get splashed?

Tried to add a 5.5 for the lady.  Boys sizes went quick!
 I know, right? I tried to add a 6 for my girl and kept getting errors. Finally got to captcha and it froze on me. Kept scrambling back and forth and the finally OOS.

NDC kept making me go through captcha, spun my wheels on it 4 times before I realized i was stuck in an endless loop and it wasn't going anywhere. ah well. GL to everyone else

That captcha delay was pretty bad.  I thought it was just me.  I was able to get through though 
pimp.gif

Woulda been able to cop if

1. The ATC button didn't take 30 seconds to load

2. If I didn't get 2 errors after hitting add to cart

3. If the photo verification didn't freeze on the last photo

NDC timed out for me after each step of the check out process but I was finally able to get through and submit my order.

Back
Top Bottom