Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone :smh: too many fakes

And these lows are a lot harder to tell if they are official or not!

i havent looked much but i think the fake, the white pods under the sole dont line up with the concord traction pods at all.

if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone :smh:  too many fakes
What size are you 

size 11 bruh

Out of all the websites I kept on refreshing, Shoe Palace was the least and I ended up getting my only pair from them. Phew

what was the answer?

im also saying in general. id never think of doing it
LOL This....Damn homie you seem super salty on the topic of getting something thats not your size. Saw you posting since the morning hahaha. Maybe a trade? Drop the issue bro its not that serious LOL.

what was the answer?

im also saying in general. id never think of doing it
LOL This....Damn homie you seem super salty on the topic of getting something thats not your size. Saw you posting since the morning hahaha. Maybe a trade? Drop the issue bro its not that serious LOL.

buy shoes in your size or dont buy em at all?

but since your defending it, you wouldnt understand :lol:

Absolutely irrelevant. I remember on the Gamma's, I ordered 2 HOURS before they sold out of my size, and it was still cancelled for lack of stock. Still berated them into giving me a pair, but it's annoying. Ship them in the order they're received.
That's funny. I literally blew a gasket at FNL during the Bred release, and the lady, the manager I adamantly requested,  miraculously had a 10.5 in her office from a "cancelled order." BS, but you know what, at least she made it all better. While their site may blow, at least  my Bred 11s magically appeared. Try that with FTL and the rest of their goons or NDC. Good luck, they'll tell you to take a hike.

There were a lot of unclaimed pairs at NikeDC today for these. They went in about an hour but still. UNCLAIMED PAIRS

buy shoes in your size or dont buy em at all?

but since your defending it, you wouldnt understand
laugh.gif
You sound like a kid in the sandbox hahahhah. Zyzz be like...

Very happy I scored mine earlier today. Made a ****** day at work, amazing because I knew i had them grails coming

Well, my deal for an 11.5 fell through. Someone offered the dude $240 over my $200. I was like half way there and he hit me up on Facebook. Didn't feel like being yo yo'd.

Guess I can wait for prices to go down or hit up the restock, lol.

Went by my local mall and fools were posted up 12 noon on friday. I went up there at 7 this morning stood in line for two hours and got two. Oen fro me and my brother. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am glad I went up a half size.

Copped a 11.5 & 12(left over pair). The size 12 fits perfectly. The 11.5 was killing my pinky toe!

The lows will get rotation priority over the mids, most def
Thanks lol, I have been worrying about the sizing forever, this is good for future reference.

Well, my deal for an 11.5 fell through. Someone offered the dude $240 over my $200. I was like half way there and he hit me up on Facebook. Didn't feel like being yo yo'd.

Guess I can wait for prices to go down or hit up the restock, lol.
roll.gif

YOUR POCKETS TOO SMALL IN THAT SCENARIO! 

Back
Top Bottom