Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

It can go both ways some people want new colors to rock n some with OG color ways. But they put out OG color ways like the bred 11 for a few times now."Damn that restock, I missed out" In my opinion JB business mentality they just want the hype to be on them still rather than rereleasing them every year. And the infrared 11's to me they look like "Space Jam lows" and they will sell out because they're 11's. And I will be copping them cuz I can afford space jams right now. Until the next rerelease or restock lol gl to me.

how bout them Wizards doe 
pimp.gif

check out this offer i just got yall >D

Offer price: $10,000.00
Buy It Now price:
$289.99Buy It Now
Your terms: --
Offer expires: May-08-14 20:57:49 PDT

:rofl:

Last edited:
You know oddly enough, the lows from last year seem to be extremely difficult to find.  I can see these concord lows not being that difficult a year from now though.

Damn…. Wyclef looking old as hell with that Bee Hive on his head… SMH 
mean.gif

Gone till November……..
Damn that's wyclef??? Didn't even recognize him at first lml

You know oddly enough, the lows from last year seem to be extremely difficult to find.  I can see these concord lows not being that difficult a year from now though.
i disagree. these are probably going to start to dry up around july-august. they are a great summer shoe. i can see a lot of people that missed out copping to wear during the summer and diminishing the market supply. once that supply starts to dry up, prices will rise and they will become harder to find. 

last years 11 lows were the same way. actually to a lesser extent because right after release those were selling for around $200-225 and are currently selling for around $250. while the concord lows are currently around $225-250 mark (right after release). once supply dries up probably $275-300 resell all day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom