Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I had doubled up when they came out, one to rock and one to stock. Concords were my first so they are near and dear to my heart.

Wound up selling my worn pair for $180 and have my fresh pair on ice...

with the 2015 low releases, I doubt I'll bust these out but glad I have a fresh pair. Very underrated in terms of the release over all but I'm glad it was.

I had doubled up when they came out, one to rock and one to stock. Concords were my first so they are near and dear to my heart.
Wound up selling my worn pair for $180 and have my fresh pair on ice...
with the 2015 low releases, I doubt I'll bust these out but glad I have a fresh pair. Very underrated in terms of the release over all but I'm glad it was.

How are these underrated? They resell for $230+ DS... I've come to love XI lows-they make a killer casual wear shoe and go great with jeans (IMO much better than futures do and for the same retail price).

Last edited:
should have kept my 2nd pair of these these but i let them go to someone for retail that missed

Merry Christmas everyone and may your day be blessed with joy, happiness, and great family fun[emoji]128077[/emoji]

damn thats OD :lol:

i thought i went wild with 3 pairs, almost ended up selling 2 of em but gonna keep em

Back
Top Bottom