AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

if they start dropping some patent lows
pimp.gif

carolinas and breds please!

dankenstein23 wrote:
must cop if patent
IE's are garbage

I disagree.

Patents look nice but the ie's are soooo comfortable in warm/hot weather. I love the feeling when the vented upper catches a breeze
pimp.gif

IMO ie's are the single most underrated Jordans in the entire line. I don't understand how the patents can get so much love but the OG styled lows are hated on.

New to the sneaker game, can someone please enlighten me on what "IE" and "Patent" is, and how they're different from each other?

Originally Posted by DangerXX

New to the sneaker game, can someone please enlighten me on what "IE" and "Patent" is, and how they're different from each other?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

patent

523_2_.jpg

523_5_.jpg

i.e.

875_2_.jpg

875_5_.jpg

The ie's do feel better when its hot but the patent leather just sets off the 11's... wonder why so many people going crazy over the 23rd release?

The best IE 11s are the bred IE XI.

The fact that jordan actually wore it during that 95-96 playoffs. There is some significance for that shoe (bred colorway only). it is underated, it looks good with shorts, as it is the only time you really see the red trim in sockliner.

I don't know about lowtop xi patents with OG colorways, as someone said, just cop the mids since they look all too familiar. but since im biased towards the 11s i would probably still cop
smile.gif

IEs look comfy cuz of that vented front but i like patent more. its the shine man, THAT SHINE ! lol

plz plz plz be patent. i cant do the mesh and all other crap jb has been coming with, the laneys where cool but patent is king

now that CP3 is on the Clips...he should rock these instead of that garbage he has for his sig shoe

If they start dropping low XIs.... damn I'm not happy about how that will effect my bank account.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

from ya boy
398732_10150442876411748_99090901747_8616966_1285094484_n.jpg
real talk I'm really feeling these 
pimp.gif
 edit: I can see JB making a high top version for the holiday season in 2014. I hope the columbia have the same deep tint sole 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

from ya boy 
real talk I'm really feeling these 
pimp.gif
 edit: I can see JB making a high top version for the holiday season in 2014. I hope the columbia have the same deep tint sole 
nerd.gif
you really talking about holidays 2014?

Originally Posted by Dropten

from ya boy
398732_10150442876411748_99090901747_8616966_1285094484_n.jpg
Is it me, or is there some weird business going on with the toebox
agreed side view they look kinda square and from top its very skinny lookin. randy where you at???? iknow your behind these somehwere???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom