AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Wow, seriously Nike? I can understand this policy for in store releases, but online releases? Exactly what does this accomplish? Absolutely ridiculous.

damn that kind of sucks cause i'm not really one who doubles up or tries to get multiple pairs to try and sell only time i double up is if there on my list of all time favorite sneaker but other then that all i need is one pair and i'm good but there had been a few times i struck out online and i was able to go in the morning and pick up in store but i was out there a few hours early but now with no more midnight releases that is pretty much over u cant try from your phone or what ever but i can barley get thru from my laptop let alone the moble site 

^Exactly why this new system makes no sense. If you strike out online, you still have the choice/option of getting up early to try your luck locally. Now you either have to pick and choose, or as BigBrandon said, attempt to order with a mobile device/tablet while waiting in line. Slowly but surely I'm gonna cross the shoes I want off the list and be done with all of the headaches. Too much hassle for some sneakers.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^Exactly why this new system makes no sense. If you strike out online, you still have the choice/option of getting up early to try your luck locally. Now you either have to pick and choose, or as BigBrandon said, attempt to order with a mobile device/tablet while waiting in line. Slowly but surely I'm gonna cross the shoes I want off the list and be done with all of the headaches. Too much hassle for some sneakers.

The problem is the people that dont strike out online and then get in line at a store and get multiple pairs.

Its really a hassle when u have to sign up for a social network just to get a pair of shoes this is ridiculous ...the world is coming to a end smh... Next imma have to RSVP me a whopper at Burger King

^You dont have to RSVP just mkaes it easier. But places like here in cincinnati we dont have any nike stores so no need to RSVP. Its funny to see everyone complain because they miss out on a release so nike does something about it and you guys complain about that to.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

The problem is the people that dont strike out online and then get in line at a store and get multiple pairs.

Ya know I don't mind if u double up especially if it's a shoe that u love ... But to resell we have a problem SOLUTION TO NIKE .... Mass produce the shoes give us a overwhelming amount of stock everyone gets there shoe/s and nike guess what? U make all the money not resellers and price hiked sites and your fans are happy

^You dont have to RSVP just mkaes it easier. But places like here in cincinnati we dont have any nike stores so no need to RSVP. Its funny to see everyone complain because they miss out on a release so nike does something about it and you guys complain about that to.

How does RSVP make it easy when we clearly had 100+ pages of people that either missed the RSVP or didn't get a confirmation

Originally Posted by dezmond123

How does RSVP make it easy when we clearly had 100+ pages of people that either missed the RSVP or didn't get a confirmation
RSVP or not... It doesn't really matter. There's always people going to missed out. The only difference is that I rather missed out at home/work on my computer. Instead of camping over night for hours and missed out on my pair.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Its easy if you have a smart phone or are computer literate......there were posters dropping info on what to do, just gotta read up......its not a hassle at all.....

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

What do you guys think, difficult online midnight cop?
lebeo.png

im bundy. other dude represents nike.

cant believe theyre dropping the online midnight release. what a joke. i mean ive always struck out, but it was always worth a try rather than HAVING to go camp. what a waste.

Originally Posted by airsully

where's Eastbay Ray with the Policy update ????

Eastbay Rep.  

my boy got his pairs about 2 months ago and i told them they're probably B-Grades and he got worked up real bad
roll.gif

if your talking about the whole midnight policy i asked eastbay what was going on with that here is what they said even tho u guys might allready know.. just trowing it out there "We will still have midnight releases, just not for Nike/Jordan shoes. " so does that go for lebrons and everything else? i wonder

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE THESE IN HAND: 
Is it possible you can put black laces on them to see how they look??  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
comign from someone who ALWAYS lace swaps, id like to see that as well. or maybe some bred laces. either or is fine, im not picky
happy.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
comign from someone who ALWAYS lace swaps, id like to see that as well. or maybe some bred laces. either or is fine, im not picky
happy.gif
I never ever lace swap, but I have a feeling these look good with black laces, but of course, the rounded laces, not flat. 

im on the fence about these. i really dont like the low top 11s but something about these makes me want to cop. i'll prolly try to walk into the store around noon..if i don't get a pair oh well not a big deal

Back
Top Bottom