Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

dang bruh, they so ugly that somebody shot at you for wearing em?! :lol:[/QUOTE.
giphy.gif
Lol

New box is trash?

:rofl:

Sorry, I just really like the drawer box. I couldn't care less about the history of the regular old box. When you have to stack boxes like I do, the drawer is convenient, and they don't crush or rip as easily as these new/old ones do. My box came from SP with a dented up box and a ripped lid, and that was after being shipped double-boxed.

So yeah, I miss the drawer box.

Sorry, I just really like the drawer box. I couldn't care less about the history of the regular old box. When you have to stack boxes like I do, the drawer is convenient, and they don't crush or rip as easily as these new/old ones do. My box came from SP with a dented up box and a ripped lid, and that was after being shipped double-boxed.

So yeah, I miss the drawer box.

My box also came with a ripped lid from Nike. The cardboard on the lid is very thin and flimsy.

Huh... Thought the drawer was the OG. Interesting... Box is still trash lol

Nope (not my pic - too lazy to get up an go get them from upstairs):

Air-Jordan-11-Platinum-Tint-378037-016-Release-Date-Package.jpg
No hate on this shoe. They look good in this pic. I wish they would have made the outsole red. I would have been all over these if they came that way.

saw them on the shelf at the mall yesterday and still couldn't do it. every pair i saw on the shelf was dirty too.

Finally saw these in person. Even more trash in hand. The team behind this colorway should be fired. Stevie Wonder could've done better.

My order for $132 from Centre shipped today. We'll see how the quality is in person. Wasn't impressed with them when I saw them at the mall but figured why not for $132.

Yo these sold out on snkrs. They had every size yesterday. I got em. They been out for weeks I forgot that.

Back
Top Bottom