Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

Just got these for $108.57 shipped for free from Nike
Yes. I also took advantage of the disco train. Mine came in last week...totaled out to 113. With some socks also!!!!!. Shipped!!!!Couldn't pass that up. 20181221_181546.jpg

Should be able to get these @ Nike.com for $116 if you call and tell them the SAVE25 coupon isn't working.

Grabbed a 10.5 which is the only size available. You have to call in for the discount. It will not substract online.

Took three tries (one call, two online chats) before they could retroactively apply the discount after some back and forth. Anyone else run into this issue?

I think the only reason they sold out is that most people got them got $150 or less.

If these were still online for $220 and no discount, they would easily still be available.

Personally I don’t think the colorway is that bad, looks decent in person. But just not for me.

I think the only reason they sold out is that most people got them got $150 or less.

If these were still online for $220 and no discount, they would easily still be available.

Personally I don’t think the colorway is that bad, looks decent in person. But just not for me.
I like the red soles.

I was adamant these are the worst xi mid but now I'm not so sure. The anniversary pair has to be up there. The lack of patent might give these the unwanted edge, but it's close. Hey no heat from me, I doubled up.

I have yet to wear these or my Win Like '96s. I'm glad I didn't pass on either, but they're probably the lowest in terms of dopeness scale for an 11 IMO. Not bad, but not as dope as other 11s.

Back
Top Bottom