Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

All they had to do was make this shoe with patent leather and it would’ve been a hit. I think people will buy regardless but I’m 100% out.

i'm in regardless, i'm hoping that there will be no hype and everyone is disgusted with them so it would be easy for me to get one pair, i just want one pair!!!

For a Jordan 11 this Shoe is about as basic and bland as it gets. Which is saying a lot as 11’s are truly suppose to stand out.

Yeah, if cap and gowns weren't and aren't in huge demand. I can't see it happening with these.

and I don't think it's necessary for XI's to be patent leather, but I don't understand this color way.

I mean they could drop some hoodies or jackets,sweats or sumthin to rock with these joints..still a copp for me. Just no storyline at all? Maybe if you wear them enough they turn into 72-10's lol

Sleepers now, highly sought after later. My quick analysis.
Doubt it

From all over social media, I’ve never seen so many people dislike a XI mid

This colorway makes no sense for $220

I thought they had patent leather to make me look decent but with it being suede that’s even worse

These gonna sell out due to people trying to flip. Gonna be a fail

Doubt it

From all over social media, I’ve never seen so many people dislike a XI mid

This colorway makes no sense for $220

I thought they had patent leather to make me look decent but with it being suede that’s even worse

These gonna sell out due to people trying to flip. Gonna be a fail

To be fair, I feel like hypebeast/resale hype has long left pretty much all XIs once they produced enough pairs to meet launch demand.

A few quick tweaks of this shoe and it would've been really nice: use patent instead of the drywall look nubuck, lose the red piping, put a red translucent outsole instead of a milky outsole, and switch out the white laces for black laces. I think that would've been better, but hey, Jordan Brand workers have it under control. :lol:

To be fair, I feel like hypebeast/resale hype has long left pretty much all XIs once they produced enough pairs to meet launch demand.
Nah

Concord release gonna be wild.

All depends on colorways. You got old heads and REAL old heads coming out the woodwork just for XI

this colorway is pretty bad but I also thought the all red XI last year was down right terrible and for some reason these kids loved em whole the win like 82 felt slept on when those were clean as ****

Nah

All depends on colorways. You got old heads and REAL old heads coming out the woodwork just for XI

this colorway is pretty bad but I also thought the all red XI last year was down right terrible and for some reason these kids loved em whole the win like 82 felt slept on when those were clean as ****
Facts

Nah

How is it going to be wild with 1 million+ pairs available? 2016 Space Jams weren’t wild, this will be similar tbh. Copping on RD will be MUCH easier than 2011.

Wild as in everyone’s gonna come out for em like usual.

Yea a million pairs but they’re selling out without a question and easily too.

Concords are always the biggest release

That’s why you hear so many people say kicks got hot again starting with that 2011 release..

Back
Top Bottom