Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I'll go ahead and add these to the L column 50k pairs... 500k pairs would have sold out. JB dropping the ball on these, and leaving a lot of cash on the table.

Think these will release on a bi-annual cycle? Possibly longer.

It's a good concept especially if 100K is considered a limited amount.

I've taken an L on everything I wanted this year so far... I NEVER thought I'd be saying this, but JB might just put me in early retirement...if I never have a chance at what I want, whats the point...
Well damn, gold toe 1s the only “general release” I wanted that I failed on. The “limited” kicks don’t appear to be more limited than before, I mean prices ain’t really high on anything.

Well damn, gold toe 1s the only “general release” I wanted that I failed on. The “limited” kicks don’t appear to be more limited than before, I mean prices ain’t really high on anything.

JTH, and Italy 32 both cost more than the power in my house in a month...mind you they were super limited, but even the FTL 3s are over 4bills. Just cant justify paying that.

I've accepted my L already l, decided to skip Prom night and Gamma night it.
20180314_021550.jpg

It's kinda sad to think about, but there will be mayhem when these "prom nights" drop people will get hurt or worse...

leaving some cash on the table but long term wise, building back hype for the brand is far more worth it in the long run for them

You have a very valid point, but these didn't need hype most everyone I know that's seen these (old schoolers, OG collectors, youngsters, hypebeasts, and especially my hood dudes) that's seen them want them bad. When these drop mayhem will ensue...people will get hurt, and robbed JB should have dropped these as a holiday release in large quantities... just my opinion though. The anticipated hype build up, could backfire just as quick too, if people don't even have a chance to get what they want.

Damn was hoping this release would lower prices for Gamma's... guess not.

Many they are like $500-600 for an 11.5 :smh:

I'll wait until they retro.

These are alright too, but see how limited they are I know I'm catching the L.

I can't even catch a W on general releases :lol: so I know these are a no go.

I think it makes perfect sense all around to drop these one off colorways in smaller numbers.

I think it makes perfect sense all around to drop these one off colorways in smaller numbers.

Maybe smaller but not this small. I don't recall an xi ever sitting and I don't see these being the first to do so. This is a solid colorway I hope to be able to grab bit theblimitedness makes it unlikely.

You have a very valid point, but these didn't need hype most everyone I know that's seen these (old schoolers, OG collectors, youngsters, hypebeasts, and especially my hood dudes) that's seen them want them bad. When these drop mayhem will ensue...people will get hurt, and robbed JB should have dropped these as a holiday release in large quantities... just my opinion though. The anticipated hype build up, could backfire just as quick too, if people don't even have a chance to get what they want.

Alot of peeps I speak to are, in fact, quite the opposite and do not care for this drop but hearing how they are limited (supposedly) has raised some eyebrows lol. But yeah see your point too for those who already wanted even before that limited release info even dropped.

I'm skipping these so hope everyone else here can cop.

Back
Top Bottom