Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

My pair hasn’t shipped yet.

The good news is I was able to get my $20 bday coupon code applied today.

:pimp:

I think they will be more limited than past 11s. I mean (correct me if im wrong) when was the last time Jordan dropped a mid 11s in the month of May?! Definitely different and a unique release I just cant see massive GR numbers on these, possibly if anything a good amount but not an overload of pairs like a holiday release. As we get closer to the actual release date I think it'll get more chaotic. An All black Jordan 11s has been highly anticipated and the 11s are the most hypebeast model of them all lol.

3? - 6 (if you include women's) 11s have dropped recently, along with the Katrinas and all the 1s. I don't think people will bite as hard on the hype (fingers crossed).

3? - 6 (if you include women's) 11s have dropped recently, along with the Katrinas and all the 1s. I don't think people will bite as hard on the hype (fingers crossed).

6 .......11 "MIDS" has dropped recently? I'm talking about a 11 "mids", not lows that had ever dropped in may/summer.....it just isn't as common as a holiday (xmas) drop.

I think the $250 price tag is gonna turn off some folks from copping
With tax it’s like $265-275
I love 11’s
But man $250
JB knows people love 11’s

6 .......11 "MIDS" has dropped recently? I'm talking about a 11 "mids", not lows that had ever dropped in may/summer.....it just isn't as common as a holiday (xmas) drop.
Idk I'm more inclined to think that this is all a ploy to build hype, just like how the 96s were supposedly super limited and hyped only to still be sitting. $270ish after tax is probably most of these kid's paychecks. At a point, daddy and mommy are both going to have to start saying no.

Last edited:
I get how the price went up, and mad props for those discipline to not want to spend on it and not cop. But at the same time im thinking, some of you will pass up on a retail box price of $250, but then miss out on other sneaks (or this shoe ) and then be okay and comfortable on paying resell prices 2-3x box price later lol. It just makes 250 look like a low price initially when you do that lol.

Win like 96s weren't hyped as limited, not sure where that idea came from. We were told there were less of them than Win like 82s (which I believe is true), but not that they were especially limited.

Pinoe and others have hyped the Prom Nights are pretty limited. I have no idea if they are or not, but the price point will eliminate some suitors, so supply vs demand might not be terrible anyway. But we'll see.

I cant fathom the price hike... suede upper( same as cool greys) stitched 23 ( same as SJ'S) so were paying $50.00 extra for some nice laces and a metal Jumpman... :smh:

She said it was an exception (which I believe is true). I got lucky that it hadn't shipped yet. Being nice/polite and casually mentioning the amount of $ I've dropped on Nike the last 12 months probably helped as well.

Just a hunch but I think these will be as limited as the bred ixs that released earlier this year. Which wasnt super limited but there def wasnt an abundance of em.

That being said, if you make a solid descision to cop, you should be good, but the hedging, depending on where you live, could **** you.

Cant see them flooding these like they do with holiday xi’s.

Back
Top Bottom