Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Makes no sense.

How so they're $250.00 plus tax...I'd say retail is gonna run about $275.00 to $280.00 depending on what state your in. Unless I'm wrong and they're $220.00 but everyone I've talked to said $250.00 plus tax.

How so they're $250.00 plus tax...I'd say retail is gonna run about $275.00 to $280.00 depending on what state your in. Unless I'm wrong and they're $220.00 but everyone I've talked to said $250.00 plus tax.
Sorry, dude complaining of a 60.00 price hike. I’m guessing they don’t tax jordan 11 @ 220.00.

Sorry, dude complaining of a 60.00 price hike. I’m guessing they don’t tax jordan 11 @ 220.00.

After rereading my post I see what I did, somehow I hit $60.00, should been $30.00 to $40.00 my bad... its early been up all night. I still have an issue with prices going up though cause if we pay it this year they'll probably raise prices again next year and so on when is enough?.?

After rereading my post I see what I did, somehow I hit $60.00, should been $30.00 to $40.00 my bad... its early been up all night. I still have an issue with prices going up though cause if we pay it this year they'll probably raise prices again next year and so on when is enough?.?
I’m there with you. Price hike not required.

I’m there with you. Price hike not required.

Also forgot shipping too...when I bought the Concords and breads in 96'they were $125.00+tax and that damn near killed me...prices have damn near tripled for almost the same shoe... with IMO lesser quality materials, and quality control. If we don't stop this nonsense as consumers, 2 years from now they'll be pushing $500.00 plus tax.

Also forgot shipping too...when I bought the Concords and breads in 96'they were $125.00+tax and that damn near killed me...prices have damn near tripled for almost the same shoe... with IMO lesser quality materials, and quality control. If we don't stop this nonsense as consumers, 2 years from now they'll be pushing $500.00 plus tax.
The technology is the same too. There's no upgraded Air or Zoom Air in any of the retros.

Jeters sat for longer than I thought the would. then again hes a Yankee. if they took away the Jeter part I would have copped for sure.

minimum wage was also 4.75 an hour then too. its more than double that now just like the prices of the shoes. Materials cost more even the workers in china make more and their factories charge more.

Picked up a pair of the captains...no brainer.
Usually stay away from lows but these are too good.

Curious how they compare to the pinnacles in hand.

I just talked to my friends at finish line and they said every store eill be getting these but they're not sure how many, they are handing out raffle tickets on monday.

For those who've worn their pairs: Any attesting to this guy's creasing comments? I'm reading about it from several people, but different feet cause different problems. Is it a sizing issue, or truly thin patent leather?

Back
Top Bottom