Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Try my best to like these and it's not happening they've been sitting in the Box in my closet for over a week no YouTube on foots Instagram photos or even stuff I see on here have changed my mind I think it's a very Bland sneaker

Only issue I see with these already is that d@*m# metal jumpman and the paint chipping off. It's a no bueno!

Cap and Gowns are so much better than I expected in hand. Prefer to Gammas.
636D770D-ECAB-442A-BB31-280BC0D8A64B.jpeg
91A6E612-52A2-4389-8EC6-867417B09E71.jpeg

Last edited:
These will have alot of ppl feeling buyers remorse lml :rofl: that 275 including tax aint for the normal when it comes to one single pair of shoes
I'm pretty sure the avg cat in here can flip another shoe to pay for the 25 dollar tax on these. It's not that serious if you buying Jordan's period you over paying. Even back in the day when we paid 150 it was too much compared to how much it costs to make them but it sounds good now. Just sayin if you like em there's no need to worry bout cost. Was only going for Kartrina and homage1s this month but now I've changed and will be replacing these with 1 of those (assuming get 1s lol)

I went from:
Not planning on buying
To buying because I had early access
To thinking of flipping
To opening the box and really liking them
To still thinking of flipping because that was the original plan
To now packing them for the weekend trip / bachelor party, because they're so clean and dope.

Last edited:
Got a 9.5 and 10.5 on the early release. Flipped the 9.5 to take care of that tax, so.... I’m good. No regrets.

Which should be he can if you’re buying what you want anyway.

Allen Edmund didn't win 6 chips. No one is buying J's for their quality, we buy and love these shoes because the Goat did goat things while wearing these shoes.
No doubt. But people continue to complain about the quality on Js, knowing damn well it ain't even real leather

Back
Top Bottom