Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Welp I took a L everywhere, but it's all good. Now I just have more money to throw at the Travis Scotts in a couple weeks. Unless someone meets my price on Stock X in the next few days. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop

Reactions: Ube
L on 2snkrs accounts but somehow copped on FNL. I thought I’ve read in the past FNL cancels a lot. Any truth to that?

I guess that 250 plus tax really didn’t hurt anyone pockets cause these thing flew off sites .... btw I caught an L on Snkrs and everywhere else for a size 13 ( the most popular size now of days ) ✌️
Most popular that fly is 9.5-10.5

I won a reservation at footlocker. Is my pair safe until 3pm? I want to take a nap and go u there later.

was on snkrs desktop and phone app. hit payment on desktop first immediately and took a L. went to phone next changed payment to paypal and got a W. Weird I know. Got though same way with paypal last week on H2H 1s 4 mins after release so maybe nike prefers payapal or stops orders placed to soon I have no clue

L on 2snkrs accounts but somehow copped on FNL. I thought I’ve read in the past FNL cancels a lot. Any truth to that?

Same thing happened to me. I’ve been buying on finishline for years, never had an order canceled. They may cancel orders if you exceed the one per pair customer limit, same person, same address maybe???

Did you receive your order confirmation?

Anyone ever have where youre witing in line on snkrs and next thing you know the price pops back up and u have to get in line all over again.

This is like the 3rd time its happened to me in a few months

Tried on Villa, clicked the 11s and it told me I was in line for some pro cup AF1s. I couldn’t back out and try for the 11s. This **** is a joke. I’m ****in sick.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom