Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

air-jordan-11-concord-2018-retro-45-heel-2.jpg
Will Definitely Dubb Up!!! Might Even Tripple...

I'm honestly happy with my 82s... I think I'm good with those and these, as I they both cover all of my primary colors. I might be interested in the white/snake skin joints if the red in them is very subtle, but I hope Nike ****s it up and gives me an excuse not to buy them because they have horrible customer service, quality control, materials, etc, etc, etc. I like the shoes but I hate pretty much everything else about the company FR FR.

I like the shoe a lot, but I’m not sure I like them on ME. I need to see (more) on feet/outfit pictures I guess before deciding to keep or sell. With that said, it probably doesn’t help that my wife referred to them as (basketball) ref shoes...

As for price, I was able to get 2 pairs and sold a pair locally for $340 (buyer came to me as well) so out of pocket for my personal pair should I keep them is $210.

I just jumped on my size 12.5 on StockX for $354 which was down from $600. So no black Levi 4's for me, at least for right now.

I like the shoe a lot, but I’m not sure I like them on ME. I need to see (more) on feet/outfit pictures I guess before deciding to keep or sell. With that said, it probably doesn’t help that my wife referred to them as (basketball) ref shoes...

That's one of the things that kept me on the fence. These are dressy Jordans. I live in a rough area, and the more casual Js can fly no problem. I don't go to many places (yet) where I'd wear them to their fullest. The recent 11s I can rock anywhere though.

Them concords put cap and gown to shame. Dont care about the 45 or 1 million number.

Concords put every shoe to shame. It's arguably the most beautiful shoe ever created:nthat: 3 pairs for me to keep! Will be at least a decade before we get another release...if that early smh

Yeah, do the math and see that for a seller to make ANY profit on these (eBay, stockX) they’d have to sell these for at least 340. Time, gas, shipping, and seller fees add up. I’m always happy when a resale flops

Well I bought on KicksUSA for 250...then sold last night for half off fees so I made a little change. No gas or even time wasted because I carted in 2 minutes. I only sold because I keep my highest quality pairs. I hate returning stuff to store. My OCD kicks in quick but the quality on these are some of the best yet on an 11

Yeah, do the math and see that for a seller to make ANY profit on these (eBay, stockX) they’d have to sell these for at least 340. Time, gas, shipping, and seller fees add up. I’m always happy when a resale flops

I think for some, the thrill of buying a shoe is enough and then can quickly resale it to make $20-30. The crazy thing is when you see recent releases under retail. I think some or just addicted to buying shoes, not owning or wearing them.

Lol that’s not every seller. Also buyer were paying for $400+ on eBay on release day. Online pairs done came and resale is an L at the moment

I have a feeling these will go up in price for those that have enough bread to sit on them for a little bit . It is a really nice colorway and they were extremely limited for an 11 mid .

Back
Top Bottom