Air Jordan 11 Snakeskin

DsvDdeLXoAABvTg

Dsu3xwXV4AAs-W1

These would be a nice Summer XI drop... much better than that cap n gown trash this year.

Yeah I saw a pic of these maybe in the celebrity thread but I thought they released already. I don't keep up with hardly anything so I don't know what came out, is coming out, colorways and all that.

That said these are fire. They should make these a holiday release instead of Concord again.

Fire color of the snakeskin really complements the white leather upper would like to know the color of the jumpman a grey/silver would be nice but a red jumpman would really set it off

man these are fire, but I think I just found the plug for the purple travy 4's with NA before they release, give me two weeks and I'll be back with the results, bet I'll have one or the other.

Yoooo, in 2001 when eBay started popping and Variant J's hit the scene, I copped a pair of these thinking they were "CUSTOMS" (never owned a Jordan XI previously). After a year of rocking them hard with an ill Bo Jackson jersey, I found out the evil truth about Variant factories, and donated them! Hated to let them go, but had to, they were so hard!

Yoooo, in 2001 when eBay started popping and Variant J's hit the scene, I copped a pair of these thinking they were "CUSTOMS" (never owned a Jordan XI previously). After a year of rocking them hard with an ill Bo Jackson jersey, I found out the evil truth about Variant factories, and donated them! Hated to let them go, but had to, they were so hard!
My man had the same color of these around that time too. These things had necks breaking like crazy before more folks were "sneaker heads".

On foot they were fire, and went with the majority of my wardrobe! Now, that was almost 20 years ago, again, JB is a bit late on the style.

Back
Top Bottom