Air jordan 11 Space Jam 2016

Hello everybody i took the chance the space jams and pre ordered 2 pairs i had been knowing of this reseller for some time and he looked legit so i took the chance my pairs arrived today but since i pre ordered the sneakers months ago i have found 2-3 complains about this reseller selling fake sneakers but he has many more credible sources such as Jstar23 who out him on his legit list and he has quite a following i would like your help with this LC thank you everyone have a nice day.

Yeah maybe the glue on the bottom of the insoles should be slanted not swirled.

Yeah maybe the glue on the bottom of the insoles should be slanted not swirled.
yeah I've seen scoop208 pair and he had swirls like that but like i said i purchased 2 pairs the pair i showed and another pair form the same seller and it had a champs sticker in front of the box which is still making me give him the benefit of the doubt i need more evidence can you guys see anything else 

Well the fakes I've seen have messed up 23s on the box yours are correctly placed and color is right maybe some fake manufacturers got it right while others didn't or maybe a switched out box I don't know maybe there legit. You know how Jordan QC is.

Well the fakes I've seen have messed up 23s on the box yours are correctly placed and color is right maybe some fake manufacturers got it right while others didn't or maybe a switched out box I don't know maybe there legit. You know how Jordan QC is.
yeah get you i leaning toward that they are legit i mean he's on the legit list of sellers i haven't seen any complains besides those two but I've also seen complains other sellers like flight club ill try and take them to RIF LA or Mag park for a legit check maybe they can tell me for sure 

I say fake because the back of your heel by the pl cut is more wider as to mine is more narrow, also the collar around the 45 looks fat.
yeah well you're probably right i suppose your pair is retail if am correct like i said ill just take it to a consignment shop to more accurately determine this thanks for the input 

Back
Top Bottom