Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Rather have the gamma instead of cap and gown. Just saying since both look very similar

Nah, I don't think many of ya'll are holding Gammas and Stealths (I hate that C&G name) in hand and doing an in-person comparison.

If these both released on the same day, and I had a choice of the two, I wouldn't buy the Gammas again to mow my lawn! Keep that purple/light blue/gold combo far away from me! No way they beat a clean black XI!

Its all preference… I like the stitched jumpman, mesh upper and the laces look better… it also helps that it’s a cheaper price than cap and gown im talking retail… cap and gown was not worth 250 imo

If the gamma had the current 11 mold in would take them over the cap and gowns. I like the colorway better. That being said, I'll take the cap and gowns due to the new mold.

Its all preference… I like the stitched jumpman, mesh upper and the laces look better… it also helps that it’s a cheaper price than cap and gown im talking retail… cap and gown was not worth 250 imo

Funny thing is, I blacked out (sharpied) my original Gammas, and replaced the laces with thicker ropes, so only then could I say my CUSTOM Gammas over C&Gs! Still didn't have the C&G mold, but had the preferred mesh!

I got a push notification about 20 minutes ago from Shiekh about "grabbing" the Jordan Space Jam bundle...go to the app and see nothing regarding the bundle

??

182038CB-2EE7-47EC-B6F2-6D8942A042A8.png
I got a push notification about 20 minutes ago from Shiekh about "grabbing" the Jordan Space Jam bundle...go to the app and see nothing regarding the bundle

??
I got got the same notification. Tapped on it and all I got was this...

Click the picture and it should take you to the site. Size 13 still available from I see

I clicked all over the page, did a search via app and website. No jams period. I’ve never owned a pair of jams and I was super excited at a shot, but no luck. Seems my bad luck from the pine 1s carried over.

Back
Top Bottom