Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Joined Aug 6, 2012
As a seller, I only had 1 chargeback that didn't go in my favor on Ebay, and have sold over 75 pairs on there. In fairness, the pics i had weren't the best so the buyer sent the shoes back to me and I refunded him. As long as you take good pics and give an accurate description, there is nothing wrong with selling on Ebay.
I agree, I've been selling on Ebay for over 13 years. Things changed a lot on there but I haven't really had too many issues selling on Ebay. You'll have ppl every now and then try to rip you off but if you take plenty of pics and info of what you're selling, it's kind of hard for ppl to get away with scamming. There was a time this past summer that a buyer lied and tried to return a item for a refund, even though Ebay ruled in the buyers favor and I got my item back resulting in a refund to the buyer. I filed a claim appealing Ebay's decision to make the return and I got my money back. I buy a lot on there as well, i've found too many disgusting deals on some rare things. Ppl just have to be mindful of what they're doing on that site when selling or buying.

Joined Jul 20, 2002
I wonder how long until these retro again. I got 3 on release day and already am on pair 2 as I wore pair 1 ro the ground. Debating getting another off stockx before the proces go higher.

Iceman92

formerly ksneaker92
Joined Jan 24, 2017
I would say we not seeing these for atlease a decade I think or 7 years like from the 09s from the 16s

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Though not for a while, next time these release I'm sure we'll get the actual space jams. Hopefully they keep the concord jumpman and pods but I know a lot of people liked the royal hits more.
05PHOTOBU16257_PHUP_SPJ_rectangle_1600.jpeg
air-jordan-11-space-jam-2016-20th-anniversary-03.jpg
Is that a leather upper instead of mesh?

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
I caved in on stockX for my second pair, $328 shipped. It’s a lot but I love these too much to have only 1 pair. Cant really put a price on peace of mind, heh.
Better that price than to spend it on an item or items that you really don’t like like that.

I say this too because with how StockX is lookin I may have to swallow my pride and cop a second pair of these XI for that pride and a pair of cap n gowns :lol:

Joined Dec 7, 2018
You young whipper snappers take a good look and maybe you’ll learn a thing or 2. And take some notes for Christ’s sake. And stay off my lawn.

Those things are in incredible condition. And I agree with him, og bred 11 is the greatest sneaker of all time. Without question my fav shoe ever. I really hope this December they make them perfect like they did the Concords.

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Good day fellas. Can you help a brother out? I'm looking to cop a pair of these Space Jams Air Jordan 11 from 2016. It's in brand new dead-stock condition. I'll just have to ask the seller if they're kept in a good room temperature. Do you think this won't quit on me when I play basketball. Thank you in advance!

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Good day fellas. Can you help a brother out? I'm looking to cop a pair of these Space Jams Air Jordan 11 from 2016. It's in brand new dead-stock condition. I'll just have to ask the seller if they're kept in a good room temperature. Do you think this won't quit on me when I play basketball. Thank you in advance!
Just take this to the LC forum. We will let you know.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now