Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Fortunately i took a lot of pictures because i miss my Space Jam.
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg
IMG_0802.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg
BEF30F81-D53B-4F70-9B64-8C6484493FDE.jpeg
Got another pair. I hope to wear these when the blk/red launch. That day is gonna be lovely.

I want another pair but not 3hundred plus

The one thing keeping me from copping this version. I hesitated when they came out and resell prices are making me uncomfortable. Not worth it imo, especially with this new patent leather. Hell, I paid retail for Black and Reds and not satisfied with the PL, def not paying over retail for these when I have 2000 and 2009 versions. Damn shame.

The one thing keeping me from copping this version. I hesitated when they came out and resell prices are making me uncomfortable. Not worth it imo, especially with this new patent leather. Hell, I paid retail for Black and Reds and not satisfied with the PL, def not paying over retail for these when I have 2000 and 2009 versions. Damn shame.

But the "New" Patent leather is the actually OG. Yea you're right don't cop. Instead go grab the old SKINNY PATENT FAKE JAMS from 09 yall love so much. BTW Resell on those Jams were 285 for YEARS. You waited too long.

But the "New" Patent leather is the actually OG. Yea you're right don't cop. Instead go grab the old SKINNY PATENT FAKE JAMS from 09 yall love so much. BTW Resell on those Jams were 285 for YEARS. You waited too long.

I did wait too long, but I was looking for a better deal. It didn't come along, and the price went up. And FYI, it's not the OG patent leather. Compared to the 01 retros, this PL is still thinner and not as thick as the first retro runs from then. This PL also gets cloudy faster than the 01 run, and it also creases faster. There's no way in hell black and red XI's and 09 PL creases faster than a pairs of XI's I've had for damn near 20 years. My 2000 SJ still haven't creased, and I've worn those a lot. They even separated and the PL is still intact vs my 2019 black and reds that I've only worn about 5 times casually. So, yeah, I did decide against copping because I compare it and it wasn't worth it to me. Still not mad I passed when I have 2 clean pairs of SJ I'm satisfied with.

I did wait too long, but I was looking for a better deal. It didn't come along, and the price went up. And FYI, it's not the OG patent leather. Compared to the 01 retros, this PL is still thinner and not as thick as the first retro runs from then. This PL also gets cloudy faster than the 01 run, and it also creases faster. There's no way in hell black and red XI's and 09 PL creases faster than a pairs of XI's I've had for damn near 20 years. My 2000 SJ still haven't creased, and I've worn those a lot. They even separated and the PL is still intact vs my 2019 black and reds that I've only worn about 5 times casually. So, yeah, I did decide against copping because I compare it and it wasn't worth it to me. Still not mad I passed when I have 2 clean pairs of SJ I'm satisfied with.

I have an DS OG pair of BREDS that would disagree with you. I own 4 pair of these SJs and beat 2 of them to death, no patent creasing and none of the other things you named outside of yellowing soles. So yea, I have no idea what you're talking about. BUT Im not mad, to each their own.

I have an DS OG pair of BREDS that would disagree with you. I own 4 pair of these SJs and beat 2 of them to death, no patent creasing and none of the other things you named outside of yellowing soles. So yea, I have no idea what you're talking about. BUT Im not mad, to each their own.

Nobody is mad at all. We're both satisfied where we're at.

damn resell prices were too good to not sell. I reluctantly sold my '16 pair. the packaging for those were so nice too lol.

Gonna have to double up on these whenever they re-release

I sold that DS pair a few post above a few months ago after getting the 2019 blk/red. Night and day difference in regards to toe box shape, comfort, fit/sizing etc. I still have a pair that I wear here and there. Now if they bring them back and build them the same way they did the '19 Blk/Red, shoot, that could be a 3 pair cop.

Not bad. I changed my mind on getting a used pair, but it's tricky. I need a decent price and decent used quality. Might have to just let these go.

Not bad. I changed my mind on getting a used pair, but it's tricky. I need a decent price and decent used quality. Might have to just let these go.
It is tricky. Making sure they’re authentic and very little wear on them and then a really good price. It’s interesting how all over the place sellers can be. Some think their beat down shoes are worth what they paid for them. Not that I would buy a beat shoe but I do notice them, laugh and keep it moving.

It is tricky. Making sure they’re authentic and very little wear on them and then a really good price. It’s interesting how all over the place sellers can be. Some think their beat down shoes are worth what they paid for them. Not that I would buy a beat shoe but I do notice them, laugh and keep it moving.
Browsing used shoes on goat is hilarious sometimes. Instant ship is sometimes cheaper than what some sellers list BEAT pairs for. People are delusional.

The biggest thing with this shoe is the PL on used shoes. The PL quality is much different, and cheaper imo (it seems like the PL scuffs and looks cloudy very quickly), also people who decide to sell them don't seem to take care of this part of the shoe.

Browsing used shoes on goat is hilarious sometimes. Instant ship is sometimes cheaper than what some sellers list BEAT pairs for. People are delusional.
Right?! I get a legit good laugh out of the prices people list their shoes for it is hilarious.

The biggest thing with this shoe is the PL on used shoes. The PL quality is much different, and cheaper imo (it seems like the PL scuffs and looks cloudy very quickly), also people who decide to sell them don't seem to take care of this part of the shoe.
Oh man pl can be tricky also in determining what’s a reflection and what’s not lol

The main thing I look for to determine wear on the 11s other than the obvious sole and insole is the back view to check out the ankle creases. I will not buy it if it has any real creasing there. And you can tell if they’ve ironed it if you look close enough. It’s funny some sellers will not post the back view lol

This to the hundreth level.
Bought plenty and will continue to buy used pairs that have been well taken care of...
then we have these idiots asking premium..with two pictures.. like bruh did you even bother cleaning the soles what is that **** wedged in there?
Scuffed leather busted midsole come on **** outta here 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom