Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Damn I got waitlisted for ftl. Ahh well, hopefully SNKRS or Nike Grove has a enough in stock to walk in and out, hoping the as general enough people say they are. I believe it since NIKE GROVE & SM doing fcfs

Congrats to all that won a reserve!

Last edited:
Just trying to look out is all
wink.gif

Mods don't have an issue as long as it isn't being advertised out of the buy/sell forum.

Best way to do it is post it in your sig, post in the buy/sell forum, or see if anyone says they struck out for a certain size then PM directly.
Thumbs up sir

I can't wait to see all the resellers post their listings tomorrow on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

So many resellers are gonna flood the market with these thinking they will unload them for $300+ when in reality the fact that there will be an abundance of these in the resell market will ultimately cause the resell price point to go nowhere but down.

TRUTH

At Shiekh SF flagship or any shiekh store in general they have a cut off time of 1pm, so does that mean as long as we are in line before 1pm we should be good for our raffle won pair? Or will they release it even though we are in the line before 1pm but it reaches past 1pm.

Last edited:
Never done Sheikh before but do I just bring ID/e-mail with me tomorrow? Just unsure because they ask for an Instagram ID before entering raffle codes but I don't remember filling out that step before doing so. Can someone shed some light on this?

Back
Top Bottom