Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

FWIW I'm not gonna pick up my 8.5 at Shiekh Culver City..already got mine from Nike+...

FWIW? My fault if don't understand lol but damn nice! Hopefully the Nike stores have available gonna leave around 9amish to cop, don't know why Im not stressin. I want them but not feeling any salt or anxiety if I don't and miss out, guess it's ''tis the season and gotta do my holiday shopping ha

Last edited:

Question for raffle winners. I have really skipped the raffle process altogether until now, but luckily hit on this release. If I get there right at 8am or even a little earlier, am I going to wait for a long time to checkout, or does the raffle eliminate a lot of the issues. I have somewhere to be at 9, so I want to get in and out in an hour. 

Thanks. 

FWIW? My fault if don't understand lol but damn nice! Hopefully the Nike stores have available gonna leave around 9amish to cop, don't know why Im not stressin. I want them but not feeling any salt or anxiety if I don't and miss out, guess it's ''tis the season and gotta do my holiday shopping ha
For What Its Worth

Okay so I'm wait listed in my FA and Champs apps. How log usually until they give a definite answer of yes you got them or no go I need to read NikeTalk's rules. yourself lol?

dont count on it; i was waitlisted for the yeezys for 2 days after the release. It varies and just take it as an L and try your luck online.

figured that, thanks. guess i'm not getting this one. i'm getting too old to do work spending time trying to get $240 shoes, decided to spend 2 minutes and give this app thing a try but it didn't work for me so i'll just delete it.

It's up to the store if they want to leave a voice mail or move on.

You already have one pair, there's no reason for you to go to FNL and make a fool out of yourself.

Feeling salty cause I'm at work...aint nobody stairing at the phone all day.

hit on FTL w/ 6m hs and also at FTA w/ 4m hs
roll.gif

For What Its Worth

Good looks on the definition! Lol.. wish I got a reserve for a size 10.0 on SNKRS, I guess they skipped me on this one cuz I accepted the reserve for the triple black flyknit racers.. like it's been said on this thread many times I believe we all gonna eat tomorrow!

with the all pairs set to release tomorrow no one should be paying over $40 resell for these unless they really sucked and desperate
laugh.gif

No idea. I've only won one raffle before. Strolled in an hour after open and was out in 5 minutes. Like 2-3 other people there and 5 employees ready to grab shoes and ring you up.

glad to see you win. Did FTA ever sort you out for that last release(maybe it was BT  1s?) what Size/s you snag?
Feasting Tommorow
Nike reserve:2/2 shipped
Foot apps 5/6

I took it up the ladder got a reserve for the top 3s and 2 (15$) off coupons emailed to me ... both size 13

Back
Top Bottom