Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Damn man. I scooped the 72-10s last year, kinda hard to justify purchasing these. Of course I'm probably gonna do it anyway but still I will probably hate myself the morning after for like 5 minutes

Last edited:
Boy I can't wait to put my 09's to rest. Although they still look surprisingly good, hope they're as good or better than the last release.

True blue 3s and space jams, my wallet finna hurt  
mean.gif

what the 72-10's got to do with space jams...?

They are really Red Space jams with tumbled leather instead of mesh, sparkly PL and milky sole. You can't deny the resemblance. We as sneakerheads know the difference but to regular people, they're pretty much the same shoe.

JB ain't playing! Not a fan so I'll gladly sit another xmas release out! Only have to focus on the wife's pair!

They are really Red Space jams with tumbled leather instead of mesh, sparkly PL and milky sole. You can't deny the resemblance. We as sneakerheads know the difference but to regular people, they're pretty much the same shoe.

But they aren't Jams for all those reason. I get they're mostly black color but the 72's just don't compare at all.

That royal blue Jumpman with the all black upper will forever be fire. Breds go hard but there's something magical about that icy sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom