Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Interesting. What year release is the first one from the left ( not the little shoe ). I don't think I ever noticed the thicker cut. My first pair I purchased was in 2000 I believe. I wasn't that crazy about them when they first came out in 95-96.

^^hey man it's all bout sharing knowledge and keeping the passion alive [emoji]128077[/emoji]

In the pic they go from left to right; 1995 original, 2000 retro, 2006 DMP, and then last but absolutely least the 2011 which along with the 2009 SJ served as the "foundation" as what many now know the aj 11 to be.

As an admitted dinosaur head, I'm thrilled to see that original space cadet silhouette finally return that caused me to drool on Eastbay catalogues in 7th grade science class, lol.

Actually these never released in '95 the first time consumers got to buy them was in 2000 for $125 :D

Last edited:
Looks so great compared to the OG
View media item 2196736

Look at the patent leather near the pinky toe... The pic with the older jams the patent leather comes up just a lil and then curves towards the toe box. In the pic featuring this year's jams, the patent leather around where the pinky toe would be comes up much higher. Am I the only one noticing this? It looks extreme

^^hey man it's all bout sharing knowledge and keeping the passion alive [emoji]128077[/emoji]

In the pic they go from left to right; 1995 original, 2000 retro, 2006 DMP, and then last but absolutely least the 2011 which along with the 2009 SJ served as the "foundation" as what many now know the aj 11 to be.

As an admitted dinosaur head, I'm thrilled to see that original space cadet silhouette finally return that caused me to drool on Eastbay catalogues in 7th grade science class, lol.

Gotcha.

The mere fact that they lean forward, eliminating the banana shape, is the biggest plus along with the jumpman facing the right direction. These are a no brainer. Thank you JB for correcting this shoe at the right time.

The mere fact that they lean forward, eliminating the banana shape, is the biggest plus along with the jumpman facing the right direction. These are a no brainer. Thank you JB for correcting this shoe at the right time.
I just hope they do the same to future 3's and 4's they need to make the toeboxes thinner and slant them forward

I guess not, lol. I'm not active here, so I wouldn't know. I'm active today because I am on vacation. But if they do come out with a pair similar to the new space jams, I'll grab 2 pairs.

The patent is kind of OD high, but I'll take it over the BS they've been selling us for the past few years. Hopefully my pair is a compromise between the OG and these pics we've been seeing.

Not sure if it's my eyes but the patent leather does appear to be higher than the 95 OG'S. I'm really feeling these. Can't wait to have these in hand.

you can't be serious. also I noticed besides the shoe tree thing (yes that is a key way to tell, don't be ignorant)
is inside the lid should be a QC sticker and a jumpman logo in the middle.
​ There most likely not to have a  QC sticker on any early pairs of any Jordans because those earlys were never intended to go to retail.  The shoe tree situation comes down simply if John Doe worker was doing his job and not talking about his weekend.  I don't get what makes Crunchnmunch to be ignorant in any way.  Quality check only matters to retail only.   This pertains to the shoes not all products by the way.  Tracking purposes for returned retail shoes.  If they are not going to the stores, theres no reason to have a QC.  Tracking don't mean anything to the middle man that purchased some how some way.  If there are any QC on any early pairs its because they were potentially going to retail then removed for what ever reason.  Paper in or on a shoe tree is meaningless.  Their is too much we don't know, we only speculate based on what others say.

​ There most likely not to have a  QC sticker on any early pairs of any Jordans because those earlys were never intended to go to retail. 
Or they were never intended to make it to the shipping department.  Pairs went from  production > assembly > side door. Working with factories in China is not hard for things to disappear.  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom