Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So I won a Sheikh raffle by using one of those raffle codes posted on here. Will I still be able to grab a pair tomorrow morning? They said just to bring ID and e-mail for tomorrow's release. Just wondering if I will run into any hiccups.
why would there be a problem unless you used a different name. just make sure u pickup before 1

Last edited:
So im a OG coming in here at the last minute Raw with no protection. No pre game no plan No Raffle. 

Just decided I want these. Will try to beat the Bots at 10am 

Actually think you might do okay ... these will be released in waves so if you don't hit duringthr initial release don't be surprised to see OOS sizes repopulate on the footsites....and of course worst case scenerio if it looks like a ****show tomorrow online you can always practice the withdrawal method...[emoji]128556[/emoji]

I'm just curious as to how long you find out if you cop a pair if you've been waitlisted. This is my first time using the app reservation thing.

why would there be a probably unless you used a different name. just make sure u pickup before 1
I physically didn't visit the store and ask for a raffle code. I'm just unsure of their procedure. I got lucky, was able to see all the codes posted on here from a few pages back and entered it onto their online raffle thingy. Am I still good? Just second guessing myself is all.

I physically didn't visit the store and ask for a raffle code. I'm just unsure of their procedure. I got lucky, was able to see all the codes posted on here from a few pages back and entered it onto their online raffle thingy. Am I still good? Just second guessing myself is all.
u good fam, all those codes are up for grabs for anyone regardless if you visited the store or not. congrats, just make sure you pickup before the deadline.

After striking out everywhere else I ended up getting the win email from sheikh a few minutes ago. Never purchased from them before, but happy I finally won one and will be getting these tomrw.

They aren't having issues with bootleg jordans any more are they? I remember maybe 7-8 years ago one of their stores got caught selling fakes.

I'm just curious as to how long you find out if you cop a pair if you've been waitlisted. This is my first time using the app reservation thing.

I would try and forget about that and try online or unclaimed pairs. Other releases that I was on the waiting list, I was still there after the release. If you try tomorrow you will eat a lot of pairs out there

This. Anyone with info please let us know. Crazy how you have to sit by your phone to get a shoe.

Question NTers....

Got a missed call.
Called the # back, it was FNL at one of the local malls. 
Dude automatically said I lost my chance bc I didn't answer the call.

Don't they leave us voicemails to tell us we won and we have a certain time to pick up on release date?

Son was like I'm just letting you know since you didn't answer your pick was given to the next?

Had the nerve to say it was probably kids sz anyways.

Have a feeling this mugg tryna finesse me.

I won at a FTL same mall, best believe imma show up at that FNL tryna claim that pair I won. lol

Goin ethnic on these sumbsishes

It's up to the store if they want to leave a voice mail or move on.

You already have one pair, there's no reason for you to go to FNL and make a fool out of yourself.

Some of you guys are really eating and most people seem to have done enough hw to eventually get pairs. I'm not gonna lie it's tough for me (32) to keep up with the raffles and all the apps so it's SNKRS or bust. I feel like everybody will get their pairs. I broke out my 2009 pair today. Damn the soles are yellow lol. They're great but I'm not gonna lie I still like the cool greys the best.

Last edited:
This. Anyone with info please let us know. Crazy how you have to sit by your phone to get a shoe.
dont count on it; i was waitlisted for the yeezys for 2 days after the release. It varies and just take it as an L and try your luck online.

I would try and forget about that and try online or unclaimed pairs. Other releases that I was on the waiting list, I was still there after the release. If you try tomorrow you will eat a lot of pairs out there

Well SNKRS app or bust. I really wanted this release but for some reason I really didn't try oh well.

Back
Top Bottom