Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

that JJ pair is ghosted, cooked FNL with WC rewards doe 
smokin.gif
Same, and these will restock imo. I wouldn't sweat it if i struck out. 

It's all good. I don't do it for the reps
wink.gif

Do it so those who have a busy schedule with family, work, etc., don't have to waste time searching each site for the links [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I know you do it for the love of the game.

But I've been noticing lately the leaches are becoming more comfortable with inundating threads with dumb asss questions, that can easily be answered with a little reading and scrolling.

I ordered 3 pairs from finishline really easy like every year and used the WC $20 off codes. all  done within 5 mins once the link went live this had to be the fastest  i ever order from them without any page refresh or back to cart mess .

Needed 2 pair and after amex stopped the charge for fraud alerts went and tried to order again and it went through. And then it sent the other order through also. And wifey grabbed me them on snkrs app. So damn now I have 6 pairs on the way. Not humble brag either. Really don't want 6 pair

QUICK QUESTION GUYS!!!

My screen says "purchased"

They are in "my collection" on snkrs

I got the nike receipt email

They show up in "my orders"

My bank shows a charge

But the shoes have not shipped yet...

AM I GOOD?

Its like some people have never shopped on the internet before...
i think its very possible that people copping these space jams have not bought sneakers in a while. a lot of old heads aren't tech savy either. i'm not surprised lol
Or, a lot of 10yr olds with mom's credit card for their first try at reselling...

View media item 2257331

Crazy.... woke up at 655 ... went on NDC added to cart successful by 705am. I dont even check for jordans like i used to, and everytime i try to buy them now i have the best luck and its done with ease (72-10s , Flu Game 12) 

I remember waking up at 4am with 5 sites opened with a huge let down trying to get the shoes i wanted, always striking out lol

Those were all mass produced kicks. Your story would be different for Chicago 1's or Bred 1's. I passed on these. I really wasn't feeling them this year, but back in '09 I was feenin for them.

Last edited:
I hit place order on Villa like 20 mins ago. Went back to my cart and said item not available but my card was charged. Where's sway to make sense of all this?

Back
Top Bottom