Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Where can I scoop a 9? I think I goofed 
mean.gif

And people thought these will sit for a day or 2 because of the mass numbers produced. Ummmmm.......it is an 11 and the holidays...NO SIR!

I honestly don't think we'll even see a restock of these. Concords and SJs are really the flagship Jordans. Not my favorite, but those two color ways appeal to sneaker heads non sneaker heads in a way that most other shoes don't. And people were saying Yeezy jumped over Jumpman! Big difference a year makes. Hope we get Cool Greys next Christmas.

In store I meant. I wonder if I call call and have them retroactively apply it. Also they were rushing people out so they didn't even take my winners circle number.
o dam that sucks, yea try calling Customer service later ( now its prolly too busy) and ask them to apply it to the order.

This, from a known reseller with like 10 FTL accounts and 15 phones lol

Keep speculating, you have NO IDEA who I am lol. I've been seeing your posts all morning. You act like a child. You got over 200K cash in the bank and own a lambo? Thought so.

You really want to be re-exposed, right? You're a fraud.

Don't be mad homie

View media item 2257426
Sorry but real wealthy people don't post pics like this, they have zero to prove to anyone what more people in a shoe thread. Honestly that balance is basic to a large amount of people in here but they'll never flaunt it.

Last edited:
[size=18pt]Can we stay on topic and leave the bickering for the PM's? [/size]

Last edited:
Mad resellers too. One dude was charging 280 for size 10s to people on the line. The only caveat- go with him to Fordham in the Bronx. FOH manin. Resllers were walking with like 6 bags, handing bags to other dudes and getting back on the line. The kid got nervous, but we did it. If you're in NYC, go eat.

someone did that at FTL in 09... walked out with the box over his head Rafiki status yelling FO HUNNIT... my boy asked him the size (it was his), KOed him and put the retail price in his mouth Ted DiBiase status. some picklesmoocher called the cops but no one ratted

y'all gotta start letting these resellers know what time it is.

Don't give up manually on Footlocker, just got through been trying since 7 am pst :lol:

Back
Top Bottom