Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Going up half a size as many recommended was a mistake
tired.gif

My 10.5 is too long now I'll either trade it against a sz 10 or I bring it back and then I buy one from somebody, but people try to earn atleast 30 bucks above retail but nah, I'm waitin 1-2 days and get it for max 210 (200€ was retail here)

to the bay area heads in the peninsula area, I have a reserved 10.5 at FTA Serramonte that I won't be picking up so if your on the waitlist list just keep checking your app
ohwell.gif
 I'am good with one pair
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

For those that still need a pair...

Go to your local HOH today and ask to see if they have your size. There's plenty available, especially at all HOH locations.

If they tell you they're sold out, they are probably holding on to stock to sell them FCFS on Sunday morning. As VampireXTC alluded to yesterday, sales plans for the week begin on a Sunday and some stores like to hold on to hot releases and sell the remaining inventory on Sunday so they make plan for the following week.
Good tip...........I think a part of this is due to that reservation system that is limiting people to 1 store per foot site app, and the fact that the foot site apps limit people to 3 stores per reservation chance.

So 3 PM local time, it'll be key to check out the local HOHs/FTLs/FAs/Champs for those.

Baby J does them taking money out of ur account count as purchased as mine is saying processing of $268  and still no email do emails take awhile to come from eastbay getting real scared right now 
ohwell.gif

Quote:

For those that still need a pair...

Go to your local HOH today and ask to see if they have your size. There's plenty available, especially at all HOH locations.

If they tell you they're sold out, they are probably holding on to stock to sell them FCFS on Sunday morning. As VampireXTC alluded to yesterday, sales plans for the week begin on a Sunday and some stores like to hold on to hot releases and sell the remaining inventory on Sunday so they make plan for the following week.
Good tip...........I think a part of this is due to that reservation system that is limiting people to 1 store per foot site app, and the fact that the foot site apps limit people to 3 stores per reservation chance.

So 3 PM local time, it'll be key to check out the local HOHs/FTLs/FAs/Champs for those.
You're exactly right. 3 pm is a good time to go. 

Back
Top Bottom