Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

A lot of small time "resellers" bought them. They won't be able to get more than $300 for now. Eventually these will rise to the usual $500+ range after 3-4 years just like every XI.

Those Legends Blues and Gammas really going for a lot...in auction that never sell. I can find both of those shoe right now for under $350. Hell, you can still find Legend Blues for under $250. If anyone if paying anywhere near $500 for some XIs, they are are stupid. Those of you sitting on multiple DS '09 Concords, I would sell while they still hold value. Once they are flagged as re-release, it's a wrap for that shoe's market value.

The word grail no longer has any meaning (which is a good thing). Everything will get retroed, nothing is safe (which is also a good thing). The way JB is going, the "I want to feel special" crowd better jump on that Yeezy train. Your feel is good is coming to an end.

lol...funny that, that same model shoe you have on there is the exact same model worn to sweep your magic out of the playoffs the very next season!
You quoted the wrong person. BUT, this is truly what makes this shoe special to me. It was the first shoe that I seen MJ get beat in! And I've been a Penny fan ever since, especially growing up in southeast ARK.

TO EVERYONE ASKING ABOUT EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS; ANOTHER NT MEMBER ISNT YOUR SOURCE TO ASK WHETHER YOUR ORDER WENT THRU SUCCESSFULLY. HOW ABOUT WAITING A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE GOING INTO A FRENZY ASKING OTHER MEMBERS WHO ARE JUST GOING TO TROLL YOU.

Wow animal thug! Haven't seen u in nt jb long long time

Hope alls well with your situation

I can't believe I really took an L on these, no L on the bred 1's or Earthtone Flyknits but an L on a Holliday 11, wow

Back
Top Bottom