Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i jus did the same. my snkrs hasnt shipped yet so i just copped on fnl just in case.

I was going to try fnl for a back up in my size but I told the wife to get her a back up and soon as she did I got order confirmation from snkrs app for mine so I was good.

Yeah. I was wondering why I never got a pending charge on my cc and when others got shipment confirmation  a few hours later I got nothing. Sucks cus I gave up my spot at a mom and pop shop cus I got them for 215 and they don't take returns. Now I might end up with no pairs. 
I didn't see anyone get shipping confirmation on here

I don't even know what this 1000 rewards points does. I don't even reguarly shop there and after this incident I'm definitely more inclined not to

Try calling different Niketowns around the country tomorrow. They should be doing phone orders if they have them in stock. 

I didn't see anyone get shipping confirmation on here

I don't even know what this 1000 rewards points does. I don't even reguarly shop there and after this incident I'm definitely more inclined not to
I remember a few members here got thru Friday night. They went from confirmation to sending out tracking info pretty quick. 

No. If you didn't cart, you can use them. The links add the product to your wish list and if it is available for purchase, you can move the shoes to cart and check out.
ah ok, its on my wishlist but says sold out, sz. 9.5, that means im sol?

Big thanks for the FNL links! Hope they go through, I was one of the few that didn't have time to find a pair yesterday so this is a blessing!!

ah ok, its on my wishlist but says sold out, sz. 9.5, that means im sol?
I did it with size 8.5. It said "SOLD OUT," but under that, there was a button that says "Purchase" or something like that. If that button is greyed out and says out of stock, then you are SOL. 

Back
Top Bottom