Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

alright here is my honest opinion on the '09 vs '16.received my NDC pair yesterday & spent about a hr. comparing these side by side.My '16 NDC pair came with box damaged like somebody punted it on to the shipping truck.i know it's just a box & we don't wear em but i must say i'm very impressed with the over all packaging presentation.i've seen the box countless times on YT videos but in hand these don't compare so that is disappointing as the space is my favorite XI & the sneaker that got me into collecting the '09 pair in particular (tho i've worn j's since elementary in the '90s).My '16 pair came with nit picky flaws but the one that does kind of bother me is this crease on the toe box on one of the shoes.i believe it's the right one can't really call it a crease like the ones your get from the wearing /bending of the shoe but like they didn't cut & sew the toe box patent properly more of like a air bubble like a line bubble not the usual circular air bubble best way i can explain it.it's right in the center of the toe box it's not that noticeable unless your looking at them in hand like i said it's a nit picky flaw but now i notice it.it does bother me but nothing i can't look past especially since i paid slightly under retail there were also other nit picky flaws not even worth mentioning.now on to the actual comparison of the shoes as far as the sizing i took one left & one right shoe of each pair & placed the back heels directly against the wall side by side & the length of the '16 pair was barely bigger but what i did notice is the width of the toe box of the '16 pair was noticeably bigger & this is where preference comes in.'09 is slim & sleek vs the '16 pair being bulky looking & of course the obvious the patent cut.now on to the quality the '16 has better quality materials but in my opinion not much better not a "night & day" quality difference like people are claiming on here.not much better than the '09 quality that people are claiming that is trash my 09's have been worn casually over 60 times with sneaker shields & cleaned with wipes after each wear & besides light yellowing & light cracking of the screen printed 23 on back are the only very minor flaws.i occasionally get complemented "i like your new kicks" by non sneaker people/sneaker collectors/heads alike.people also like to ask how much i paid i say "$175 + tax on release date".not always but it's not uncommon they look at me side ways like i'm lying to be cool or i'm rocking fakes.my whole point of my semi rant is how can such a garbage shoe hold up so well 7 yrs. later but just like anything if you take care of em they will hold up well if of decent quality.now back to which one i prefer i prefer the '09s i didn't own a 11 till then so i'm use to the XI mid low patent cut they look more sleek & not bulky like the OG style.i'm biased when it comes to the aesthetic just like the og heads at the end of the day it comes down to preference.those who say the '09 is garbage are just being blasphemous but everyone is going to have their opinion.

Jesus

No one is trying to read all that

Last edited:
Does everyone get 3 day select shipping from snkrs orders? Getting my shipment today, located in cali if it matters.

Does everyone get 3 day select shipping from snkrs orders? Getting my shipment today, located in cali if it matters.

SoCal here aswell, i think it's because they shipped out most orders on sunday instead of monday.

Whatever the reason though, I'm not complaining :smile:

Last edited:
So my SNKRS order that they told me was delayed until the 20th just shipped and is out for delivery today? Apparently they have been shipped since Saturday but just now updated.

So my SNKRS order that they told me was delayed until the 20th just shipped and is out for delivery today? Apparently they have been shipped since Saturday but just now updated.

Same thing happened to mine except mine never even got delayed. I just had no updates since being in transit to a UPS facility on Sunday and now out for delivery. They've missed about six scans from what a ndc order usually gets for me. I'll take it.

The resell profit on these is non-existent.

If someone sells for $300 flat on eBay once you subtract out fees/shipping/state tax on purchase you are breaking even to making $10 tops.

That's a lot of time and potential headache from shady buyers for $10.

For those still looking though, realize if you're paying $300 or less the seller isn't making hardly any money.

alright here is my honest opinion on the '09 vs '16.received my NDC pair yesterday & spent about a hr. comparing these side by side.My '16 NDC pair came with box damaged like somebody punted it on to the shipping truck.i know it's just a box & we don't wear em but i must say i'm very impressed with the over all packaging presentation.i've seen the box countless times on YT videos but in hand these don't compare so that is disappointing as the space is my favorite XI & the sneaker that got me into collecting the '09 pair in particular (tho i've worn j's since elementary in the '90s).My '16 pair came with nit picky flaws but the one that does kind of bother me is this crease on the toe box on one of the shoes.i believe it's the right one can't really call it a crease like the ones your get from the wearing /bending of the shoe but like they didn't cut & sew the toe box patent properly more of like a air bubble like a line bubble not the usual circular air bubble best way i can explain it.it's right in the center of the toe box it's not that noticeable unless your looking at them in hand like i said it's a nit picky flaw but now i notice it.it does bother me but nothing i can't look past especially since i paid slightly under retail there were also other nit picky flaws not even worth mentioning.now on to the actual comparison of the shoes as far as the sizing i took one left & one right shoe of each pair & placed the back heels directly against the wall side by side & the length of the '16 pair was barely bigger but what i did notice is the width of the toe box of the '16 pair was noticeably bigger & this is where preference comes in.'09 is slim & sleek vs the '16 pair being bulky looking & of course the obvious the patent cut.now on to the quality the '16 has better quality materials but in my opinion not much better not a "night & day" quality difference like people are claiming on here.not much better than the '09 quality that people are claiming that is trash my 09's have been worn casually over 60 times with sneaker shields & cleaned with wipes after each wear & besides light yellowing & light cracking of the screen printed 23 on back are the only very minor flaws.i occasionally get complemented "i like your new kicks" by non sneaker people/sneaker collectors/heads alike.people also like to ask how much i paid i say "$175 + tax on release date".not always but it's not uncommon they look at me side ways like i'm lying to be cool or i'm rocking fakes.my whole point of my semi rant is how can such a garbage shoe hold up so well 7 yrs. later but just like anything if you take care of em they will hold up well if of decent quality.now back to which one i prefer i prefer the '09s i didn't own a 11 till then so i'm use to the XI mid low patent cut they look more sleek & not bulky like the OG style.i'm biased when it comes to the aesthetic just like the og heads at the end of the day it comes down to preference.those who say the '09 is garbage are just being blasphemous but everyone is going to have their opinion.
Probably a cool story but nobody could read that even if they were inclined to try.

I'm just assuming compared to prior 11 releases. Stores getting 200+ pair that normally get 2 or 3 size runs

Yeah, i'm just messing with you

man, my last final EU order i'm waiting on is gonna take forever to ship... pp for some reason paid with an e check so i gotta wait for it to clear 
mean.gif

spot said my order is ready to be shippied, but they gotta wait till the echeck clears

if you can script a presidential election, you can script a GAME... ask bush

Last edited:
So you're saying there's no incentive to winning a championship in a sport? An athlete shouldn't give it his or her best because they're going to be paid regardless?
exactly an employee should do his job, winning or losing doesn't stop his direct deposit

Back
Top Bottom