Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So you're saying there's no incentive to winning a championship in a sport? An athlete shouldn't give it his or her best because they're going to be paid regardless?
exactly an employee should do his job, winning or losing doesn't stop his direct deposit

Athletes do make incentives for winning championships.

Contract clauses, b.

Bonuses...

Anybody know spots in CT/NY area I can try to size swap?

At this point, hit the phone lines.

Also, Augusta GA area folks. I returned 2 size 13s at the mall yesterday. FNL and FL. May be worth a quick call to see if still there for those in need.

FNL finally Processing my Wish List order from yesterday. Only skeptical because I'm questioning their stock lol

Contract clauses, b.

Bonuses...
they have contract clauses, none are for winning a championship, they are for personal achievements

Last edited:
guess it's a coincidence that every chip lebron won, his team was the underdog, meaning when his team lost a chip it was to an underdog, is it that hard to follow the money? or do you guys just feel like wrestling fans in the early 80's, holding on to hope that it's real competition

Last edited:
anyway sp need to send my shipping confirmation, but at least everyone is in the same boat

Last edited:
The resell profit on these is non-existent.

If someone sells for $300 flat on eBay once you subtract out fees/shipping/state tax on purchase you are breaking even to making $10 tops.

That's a lot of time and potential headache from shady buyers for $10.

For those still looking though, realize if you're paying $300 or less the seller isn't making hardly any money.

while that may be true your still paying 80 bucks over retail... still too much for a massive GR imo... i would take my chances with a restock instead

I bought a pair off eBay for 280 same day as release, dude made 8 bucks profit after all said and done, he was cool af though, and I made a new plug, 60 over retail for a shoe I can't get isn't bad

Last edited:
while that may be true your still paying 80 bucks over retail... still too much for a massive GR imo... i would take my chances with a restock instead
unless you get lucky though, because online you still pay over retail.... shipping

Last edited:
I bought a pair off eBay for 280 same day as release, dude made 8 bucks profit after all said and done, he was cool af though, and I made a new plug, 60 over retail for a shoe I can't get isn't bad

But how do you know you couldn't get it same day? Did you put in effort

Contract clauses, b.

Bonuses...
they have contract clauses, none are for winning a championship, they are for personal achievements

:lol: No fam, they aren't just for personal achievements.

Championship bonuses get paid, and many international athletes get paid for winning their professional leagues.

But I'm going to drop it because its not about the shoes. I just thought I'd point that out.

If you want to read up on how they get paid theres a bunch of info online.

Take the NFL for example

http://moneynation.com/how-much-money-do-you-make-if-you-win-the-super-bowl/

European footballers get paid even more than that depending on how good their individual agents are.

:lol: No fam, they aren't just for personal achievements.

Championship bonuses get paid, and many international athletes get paid for winning their professional leagues.

But I'm going to drop it because its not about the shoes. I just thought I'd point that out.

If you want to read up on how they get paid theres a bunch of info online.

Take the NFL for example

http://moneynation.com/how-much-money-do-you-make-if-you-win-the-super-bowl/

European footballers get paid even more than that depending on how good their individual agents are.
you forgot to mention the losing team still makes half of the 97,000 that the winners make, so it's not like 100k is on the line, 50k is on the line and to the players that can control a game what does 50k mean, not enough for cam newton to dive on a fumble, and it says potential for endorsements, those aren't promised, we'll stick to the NBA and nfl, not the premier league

Last edited:
people are eating on the these even if the profit is 30 bucks to a 100 thats still money they didnt have before... just remember one thing the resell price is only worth what your willing to pay for it..and im not reselling mines... ive been waiting for the jams since 01 with my old pair... the 09 pair was terrible quality so i had to sell it

my thing is if they were marketing this shoe to be the space jams and even have the gear that goes with it why not put jumpman jam on the tongue? other than that the shoe looks too be flawless

Last edited:
Lmao! People really suggest the Warriors got bought? There is no doubt shady stuff in pro and college sports. There is no way a team goes an entire record setting season then drops the ball on a 3-1 lead in the final because of money. Thats a stupid theory. There are handfulls of gebronies that rise up and go out on top for every shmoe that got paid off.

I got 2 pairs. One pair bought footlocker instore and the other online at nike. My footlocker pairs have massive peaks compared to the nike pair which are hardly noticeable. Im gona return the footlocker pair. They look dumb as f***. View media item 2261147

tumblr_lui55pnqCM1qhbb8no1_500.gif

But how do you know you couldn't get it same day? Did you put in effort
tf is up with you guys and effort, I'm not missing work to attend a ticket raffle, first, and second if they say they will release unclaimed pairs after 11 then I show up and now the story is they are waiting on a call from corporate, I'm leaving, then I'd I call every store in my radius and they say went sold 10.5 out, I'm not driving to confirm, and after waiting just to add to cart on sites I go on eBay, where they are reselling for 340 for some reason I hooped on 280

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom