Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

tf is up with you guys and effort, I'm not missing work to attend a ticket raffle, first, and second if they say they will release unclaimed pairs after 11 then I show up and now the story is they are waiting on a call from corporate, I'm leaving, then I'd I call every store in my radius and they say went sold 10.5 out, I'm not driving to confirm, and after waiting just to add to cart on sites I go on eBay, where they are reselling for 340 for some reason I hooped on 280
yoo who did cop from on ebay?

@CharmCityKid

Im a conspiracy theorist to a degree, so I understand where youre coming from.

What I found is that
(Im speaking generally) you have the right to think freely. Thats where it begins and ends, because if youre not obedient to societies standards, youre labled a liberal. In a country where republicans and democrats ,are the only parties granted the opportunity to lead.
A liberal or the likes of are looked down upon.
Its designed so that you either conform or get reformed .

Theres a saying that goes..

"Freedom isnt free, it was paid for by the blood and sweat of our soldiers"

That saying, doesnt include other components that pay/paid for a false sense of freedom such as,genocide,enslavement/imprisoment, population control.

America was built off of the broken backs of its own civilians.

#Awake.

people are eating on the these even if the profit is 30 bucks to a 100 thats still money they didnt have before... just remember one thing the resell price is only worth what your willing to pay for it..and im not reselling mines... ive been waiting for the jams since 01 with my old pair... the 09 pair was terrible quality so i had to sell it

my thing is if they were marketing this shoe to be the space jams and even have the gear that goes with it why not put jumpman jam on the tongue? other than that the shoe looks too be flawless
just guessing, but maybe the 95 pair didn't have Jam, so they were caught in the middle of saying these are 95 OG's, while appealing to the ppl that would be nostalgic for space jam..... just a thought

imo sports isn't about conspiracy, it's about capitalism, produce the maximum revenue, if the underdog always loses then no drama equates to less viewers to less money, I mean most movies follow the same narrative, it's entertainment

Last edited:
Lmao! People really suggest the Warriors got bought? There is no doubt shady stuff in pro and college sports. There is no way a team goes an entire record setting season then drops the ball on a 3-1 lead in the final because of money. Thats a stupid theory. There are handfulls of gebronies that rise up and go out on top for every shmoe that got paid off.
Thank You, Truth right here. people really need to think before spouting off at the mouth.

Thank You, Truth right here. people really need to think before spouting off at the mouth.
so they stopped playing warriors basketball because of what then, had they lost while still passing up good shots for great shots you might have a point, but that team that won 73 wasn't the same team that blew a 3-1 lead, so explain why a team changes its philosophy game 5-7 of the finals......the people who need to think are the ones that believe what they are told, think before it's illegal

Last edited:
This is a much easier flip than you guys are saying, at least for in-hand sellers. Listed an extra pair on GOAT for $330 before I slept last night. Woke up to a sold message. $295 after fees, which is $60 for doing practically nothing.

$60 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Got my two pairs! The SNKRS pair was 100% then the Villa pair was mehhhh the 45 was off to the left on the left shoe, rear patent leather where they meet by heel was off and also a weird indentation at the bottom of the 45....These might go back or resale.

so they stopped playing warriors basketball because of what then, had they lost while still passing up good shots for great shots you might have a point, but that team that won 73 wasn't the same team that blew a 3-1 lead, so explain why a team changes its philosophy game 5-7 of the finals

Got figured out... Team and players breaksdown... Fatigue, specially for a jump shooting team. It's a big factor. Injuries... Bogut/Iggy got hurt... Curry wasn't 100%...

dude said shady stuff goes on in sports, then says no way shady stuff goes on in sports, follow the MONEY.... who is a biggest safe bet than a 73 win team

Got figured out... Team and players breaksdown... Fatigue, specially for a jump shooting team. It's a big factor. Injuries... Bogut/Iggy got hurt... Curry wasn't 100%...
I asked why did they change their style of play? they didn't get figured out, they stopped moving the ball

Last edited:
Even though mine are in transit, for some reason I'm not going to be fully comfortable until they're in my hands

Hmmm I thought this would be easy but obviously not. I was surprised i hit on sneakers and didnt win any reservations. But tbh the resell for these isnt to bad imo and i think will go down a bit in january. If you really want I think paying 280-320 is worth it for these.

Slider box, lid  box, XI covoer, 45 paper, regular white paper, inserts WRAPPED with paper, design inside and out of  the box, and the shoe itself is perfect.

My pair from SNKRS had peaks but are barely noticeable at all.

Last edited:
Where's Finishline's warehouse? Illinois?

My other pair came from some place in Ohio, so the ones from Sunday are coming from the stores.

Back
Top Bottom