Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm in some Denver / Colorado sneaker groups, and they are all trash.   Dudes just post straight beat up junk shoes.  People getting robbed during meet-ups, etc.  

SMH. I GUESS FOLKS THINK ITS "UNCOOL" TO MEET UP INSIDE A POLICE STATION....

WHEN I HEAR ABOUT FOLKS GETTIN ROBBED ON MEETUPS, I JUST THINK, I GUESS MEETING AT A POLICE STATION DIDNT CROSS YOUR MIND. SMH.

IF SELLER REFUSES TO MEET YOU AT A POLICE STATION, THATS YOUR RED FLAG.

WHEN I HEAR ABOUT FOLKS GETTIN ROBBED ON MEETUPS, I JUST THINK, I GUESS MEETING AT A POLICE STATION DIDNT CROSS YOUR MIND. SMH.

Exactly this. Every time someone wants to meet up my first suggestion is the police station. Couple times dudes didn't even respond back :smh:

Is it abnormal for a pair of these to have two different production dates? Bought a pair from the recent Social Status grand opening and each shoe has a different production date!

Different as in ending date is off from each other by. Few days (or start day is off by a day) .... or the left shoe was made in the spring and the right shoe was made in the fall?

The last few holiday 11s I've gotten the dates have been off with each shoe but off as in the former.

Different as in ending date is off from each other by. Few days (or start day is off by a day) .... or the left shoe was made in the spring and the right shoe was made in the fall?

The last few holiday 11s I've gotten the dates have been off with each shoe but off as in the former.
I have two pair of Jams and on one pair the dates are off by like a week I think.

Never thought of it as an issue if the dates were off by up to a week .... partly because I recognize Jordan shoes are not made in the same factory (as a way to keep employees from snagging a pair and selling it to knockoff factories). But the start date should be consistent for the most part across the pair....

My pops came to visit for a day, and this dude has some crispy 09 Jams with him. This is the first time I'm seeing them in hand, I think I like these more than the 16 now :smh:

He's lucky they aren't my size. "Come up off them kicks, OG"

My pops came to visit for a day, and this dude has some crispy 09 Jams with him. This is the first time I'm seeing them in hand, I think I like these more than the 16 now :smh:

09s over 16s....nope. Patent leather was nonexistent and the shape looked like a banana. Don't kid yourself

View media item 2416457

Last edited:

09s over 16s....nope. Patent leather was nonexistent and the shape looked like a banana. Don't kid yourself
don't forget about comfort

Every 11 I've had has been uncomfortable for me ,no matter the year, low or high. So I can look past that. I love this model, hate the comfort.

I keep meaning to buy some good replacement insoles.

its funny by law you need a vending license to technically sell on the streets of nyc

so if your from nyc you might be breaking the law going to a police station

but i doubt your in nyc are you ?

its funny by law you need a vending license to technically sell on the streets of nyc

so if your from nyc you might be breaking the law going to a police station

but i doubt your in nyc are you ?

DAMN, CANT DO **** IN NYC :lol: :lol: :lol:

NAH IM IN MEMPHIS,TN.... THE POLICE ACTUALLY ENCOURAGE DOING MEET UPS IN POLICE STATIONS AND HIGHLY POPULATED AREAS.

I've never done one INSIDE, don't see the point.

outside you got about 500 cameras and all HQ. I mean there is dumb people out there so if they're tryna do something dumb right in front of the station... more power to em but like dude said. If they don't agree to go to the police station parking lot, might as well stop communicating

i dont do meet ups for shoes but if i did id meet up in front of a police station or dead in the hood with the homies posted in the cut. 50 cal up in the bushes

then again our police station is downtown in the dumps with dope fiends and homeless people on every corner

all the while our new mayor pimps out an rv for 80 grand and puts two of his boys on payroll at 150 k each sending this city to another bankruptcy

Last edited:
i dont do meet ups for shoes but if i did id meet up in front of a police station or dead in the hood with the homies posted in the cut. 50 cal up in the bushes

then again our police station is downtown in the dumps with dope fiends and homeless people on every corner

all the while our new mayor pimps out an rv for 80 grand and puts two of his boys on payroll at 150 k each sending this city to another bankruptcy

What state are you in ?

Back
Top Bottom