Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These ain't it, bruh.
That being said, after these Concords. It's very likely nothing but ogs for me, and that's for pairs I don't own. No doubling up.
So it's prolly just Cool Greys at this point .

I haven't heard great things about StockX. I prefer local FB/eBay. Pretty easy to tell in person.
Ebay I don’t trust, because fakes on eBay are good. I didn’t follow this release with great detail like the concord, so I can’t tell what is a visual red flag?

eBay you can get all of your $$$ back now if they are fake. Honestly, got my pair from SNKRS on RD so I haven’t looked at the shoe much, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to figure out the tells.

What do you look for? Fakes in recent years have become spot on.

A few things that I've noticed fakes still often get wrong. And this is mostly from seeing fakes passed in shops. Admittedly, I don't think I've ever purchased any fakes or had any experiences.

- Jumpman appearance/size: not sure on the XI as much, but this is something I commonly see on fakes. The Jumpman is either not in the right position, or it is not the right size.

- Cushioning: I have noticed fakes usually feel stiffer or generally different from authentic paris. This may be less noticeable for "grey market" pairs.

- Overall cuts/appearance: Look for the details like the patent cuts and panel placements. Also, study the shape of the authentic pairs. This remains really really hard to get right unless the product is coming from the same factory.

- Tags: Sloppy fakes still mess up production dates

Ebay I don’t trust, because fakes on eBay are good. I didn’t follow this release with great detail like the concord, so I can’t tell what is a visual red flag?
eBay is cool if you’re a buyer and know what to look for. It’s a definite no if your a seller though. Easiest way to get scammed, eBay will side with the buyer every time, all they have to do is say fake or not as described.

eBay is cool if you’re a buyer and know what to look for. It’s a definite no if your a seller though. Easiest way to get scammed, eBay will side with the buyer every time, all they have to do is say fake or not as described.
which sucks because i think that scares away people that may only want to sell a couple of shoes from there collection

As a seller, I only had 1 chargeback that didn't go in my favor on Ebay, and have sold over 75 pairs on there. In fairness, the pics i had weren't the best so the buyer sent the shoes back to me and I refunded him. As long as you take good pics and give an accurate description, there is nothing wrong with selling on Ebay.

As a seller, I only had 1 chargeback that didn't go in my favor on Ebay, and have sold over 75 pairs on there. In fairness, the pics i had weren't the best so the buyer sent the shoes back to me and I refunded him. As long as you take good pics and give an accurate description, there is nothing wrong with selling on Ebay.
I sold on eBay for years with no issues. Probably 30-40 pairs without a problem. The last two years things changed and people were constantly trying to scam so I stopped using eBay as a seller.

I agree, I've been selling on Ebay for over 13 years. Things changed a lot on there but I haven't really had too many issues selling on Ebay. You'll have ppl every now and then try to rip you off but if you take plenty of pics and info of what you're selling, it's kind of hard for ppl to get away with scamming. There was a time this past summer that a buyer lied and tried to return a item for a refund, even though Ebay ruled in the buyers favor and I got my item back resulting in a refund to the buyer. I filed a claim appealing Ebay's decision to make the return and I got my money back. I buy a lot on there as well, i've found too many disgusting deals on some rare things. Ppl just have to be mindful of what they're doing on that site when selling or buying.

Back
Top Bottom