Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I wonder how long until these retro again. I got 3 on release day and already am on pair 2 as I wore pair 1 ro the ground. Debating getting another off stockx before the proces go higher.

I would say we not seeing these for atlease a decade I think or 7 years like from the 09s from the 16s

Though not for a while, next time these release I'm sure we'll get the actual space jams. Hopefully they keep the concord jumpman and pods but I know a lot of people liked the royal hits more.
05PHOTOBU16257_PHUP_SPJ_rectangle_1600.jpeg
air-jordan-11-space-jam-2016-20th-anniversary-03.jpg

Though not for a while, next time these release I'm sure we'll get the actual space jams. Hopefully they keep the concord jumpman and pods but I know a lot of people liked the royal hits more.
05PHOTOBU16257_PHUP_SPJ_rectangle_1600.jpeg
air-jordan-11-space-jam-2016-20th-anniversary-03.jpg

Is that a leather upper instead of mesh?

I caved in on stockX for my second pair, $328 shipped. It’s a lot but I love these too much to have only 1 pair. Cant really put a price on peace of mind, heh.

Better that price than to spend it on an item or items that you really don’t like like that.

I say this too because with how StockX is lookin I may have to swallow my pride and cop a second pair of these XI for that pride and a pair of cap n gowns :lol:

You young whipper snappers take a good look and maybe you’ll learn a thing or 2. And take some notes for Christ’s sake. And stay off my lawn.

Those things are in incredible condition. And I agree with him, og bred 11 is the greatest sneaker of all time. Without question my fav shoe ever. I really hope this December they make them perfect like they did the Concords.

Good day fellas. Can you help a brother out? I'm looking to cop a pair of these Space Jams Air Jordan 11 from 2016. It's in brand new dead-stock condition. I'll just have to ask the seller if they're kept in a good room temperature. Do you think this won't quit on me when I play basketball. Thank you in advance!

Good day fellas. Can you help a brother out? I'm looking to cop a pair of these Space Jams Air Jordan 11 from 2016. It's in brand new dead-stock condition. I'll just have to ask the seller if they're kept in a good room temperature. Do you think this won't quit on me when I play basketball. Thank you in advance!
Just take this to the LC forum. We will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom