Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

916CBF92-1435-447F-BD64-1DA560A0106B.jpeg
Would we ever get back to the clear icy soles one day just thinking ??

had clear soles
folks wanted blue tint
got blue tint now folks want clear
folks complain too much
not u per say
just folks in general
Totally understand I like the blue soles too just like the clear tint a little bit better always have since the varsity red 6s.. I never cared about my soles turning

Totally understand I like the blue soles too just like the clear tint a little bit better always have since the varsity red 6s.. I never cared about my soles turning
Next release of these will have clear outsoles. Just wait atleast 5 to 6.

The problem is they put blue tint where it doesn't belong.

I dont want ANYTHING blue near my infrareds or black/silver 5s
That’s the only dislike about the new releases is the blue tint on Certain models I hope they don’t use the blue tint on the dmp 6s next year

Yes we wanted blue tint. But from what I thought, It was for the XI original retro. Not everything else. The XI is the only where the blue tint matters. Keep it off everything else.

The icy blue tint looks great on everything i think, and most importantly it really keeps the soles from yellowing. I love how it looks on the infrareds, black metallics, space jams etc... Can’t wait to see how the fire red 5s look with it. I would be terrified to wear my 5s with non tinted soles because they’d turn piss yellow in no time. I hope they’re here to stay!

The icy blue tint looks great on everything i think, and most importantly it really keeps the soles from yellowing. I love how it looks on the infrareds, black metallics, space jams etc... Can’t wait to see how the fire red 5s look with it. I would be terrified to wear my 5s with non tinted soles because they’d turn piss yellow in no time. I hope they’re here to stay!

I have to agree with this. I don’t mind the blue tint and if it’s going to prevent or drastically slow down the oxidation process I’m all for it.

Yes we wanted blue tint. But from what I thought, It was for the XI original retro. Not everything else. The XI is the only where the blue tint matters. Keep it off everything else.
just imagine blue tint on DMP 6s next year just not a good look on a black & gold sneaker IMO I like the milky soles that they used on the 72-10 it gives it a vintage look that Refrigerator ice tint !!

DMPXI THO... those took ages

Hell there’s pairs out there not yellowed

The DMP wasn't really clear though; just not really as blue as we have them now. But when I bought them in '06, I remember that being the first time they went with a blue tint. Well.. my pair at least lol.

Are the concords any more comfy than the space jams? Just got my space jams a couple day ago (my first ever pair of 11s) and I was kinda surprised at the overall stiffness/lack of padding.. any input? Never was big in the concords but these space jams kinda got me wanting a pair just to have the set.

Back
Top Bottom