Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

thumbnail_SJ4.jpg

How common were fakes of these shoes? I got a deal that may have been too good to be true, considering a PayPal dispute

Been eyeing these hard since picking up the black & red. Was in the mid 3’s for a while and crept up to 4 something outta nowhere. Didn’t wanna pay that!

Saw a pair for 328 on sneaker con app and grabbed immediately. Hoping for clear soles still, and for all to be legit.

I can’t be the only one that noticed the thickness of the PL on these is so much nicer than the playoffs and concords. I’m not talking the height but the actual thickness of the PL.
Too bad that's about the only thing that's better about them. The more recent 11's have better padding in the mesh, more accurate pl height, better geometry on the toebox, and better sizing.

Too bad that's about the only thing that's better about them. The more recent 11's have better padding in the mesh, more accurate pl height, better geometry on the toebox, and better sizing.
Yeah the Concords and Playoffs are more accurate to the originals. With that said I still like this release a lot. I’d take these over the 2009 and 2000 pair without batting an eye.

my coworker bought a pair of fake concord's from 2011... he said they were selling them at the flea market for 60 and it looks like the real thing and nobody can tell smh... even if that was the case just me knowing they are fakes is enough to not try to front on a fake pair even if it's cheaper...

obviously not the OG look but still nice quality nonetheless
But I was an OG look. Just not the OG retro release look. The 2016 PEs are one of my favorite shoes of all that I have. I know they have their flaws but that was a pair I always wanted since I was 14 in 1995. Both 45 XIs are all time high favorites to me. Both Colorways originally started with that #. If they had a 37 or something dumb like that on the back I would understand. But 45 on those two releases make sense to me. The only thing I always questioned was why did Js pair of White XIs get the screen print and the black version get the stitched? You would have thought they both would have been the same.

Been eyeing these hard since picking up the black & red. Was in the mid 3’s for a while and crept up to 4 something outta nowhere. Didn’t wanna pay that!

Saw a pair for 328 on sneaker con app and grabbed immediately. Hoping for clear soles still, and for all to be legit.
Edit: got a canceled email today,. says seller couldn’t fulfill order.? we were in the same state and all, wonder what happened...def. a huge huge letdown for how I’ve been trying to track down my size around that cost.

Came back to the thread for nostalgias sake. Had a pair to rock and a pair to stock. Rock pair got stollen so I was glad I had a second pair waiting. Still haven’t found the time to unds since I love the jams so much. Maybe I’ll continue to ice em since I got the bred 11 to fill the itch for the time being

Came back to the thread for nostalgias sake. Had a pair to rock and a pair to stock. Rock pair got stollen so I was glad I had a second pair waiting. Still haven’t found the time to unds since I love the jams so much. Maybe I’ll continue to ice em since I got the bred 11 to fill the itch for the time being
My 2016 pair are still DS, but I will rock them soon.

There are two toeboxes. If you were lucky you got the shorter of the two

Back
Top Bottom